By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@hells
lol,both of the matches we played were close I think I will keep playing tl in that case.

Around the Network

Where is wasu when I need him?Meh I am getting owned on gh3.

Meh, beating someone with thier main doesn't neccesarily mean you are better with the character. The time taken into learning a character and experince with that character would determine that. Wow, you could easily do what you have stated but that's because you, yourself is just too good.

@shea something i do not get is why don't you play socike i would think you would love to play him in that he can pull off combos well and is fast. Have you every tried him out?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Guys I think I will start playing either pikachu or kirby and give up on G&W he is just not my style which one do you recommend me?

Around the Network

@Jski:

There are some good Falco's here, but none of them are great. You and Shea are the best, and you two are probably even with him. But I would yours is a tad bit better. You space better than Shea does. I have an anti-Shea strategy I could use on her Falco. It use to work on her other characters, too, but she's far too good for that with her Luigi and Fox now.

@WoW:

I agree. Your MetaKnight was badass. Some of the stuff you use to do with him is impossible for me to do consistantly even now. If you decided to master one character, you'd be as good as anyone with that character - end of story.

My list was based on who I think is better with that character. I don't base things on who gives me the most trouble, because Shea's Fox gives me much more trouble than even TGM's Samus. Though, TGM is clearly the better player.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ctk495 said:
Guys I think I will start playing either pikachu or kirby and give up on G&W he is just not my style which one do you recommend me?

Niether, I hate both of em :D

It sure would help what kind of playstyle you prefer..

Ctk, I can't picture either of those characters fitting your play style.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@twilit
I don't know I play tl and pit I use to play lucas but I'll never be the best tao will,plus I want to main another character.I dislike almost every other character expect maybe for kirby,pikachu,falco and R.O.B.

@Riot
Who else do you think I should play you are the person I have play the most maybe you will know better than the others?