By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Is no one up for some Brawls?

Around the Network

i'll brawl with you WoW. now just 2 more

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

I got online yesterday and no one was on to play >_> I went on a rampage with Lucas with the random people online, I saw this guy who was crazy good with Luigi and had figured out this exploit where he could keep jumping up to the edge if he got knocked off it was odd.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I might be able to get on.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm with some friends if anyone wants to join. Just go easy on them. ^_^

Around the Network

I wish I had my Wii with me, I need to take you down WoW XD

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

WoW is winning every single game. LMAO

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

WTH my brother just beat my high score on endless brawl with 222 kills >=D

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

Good matches folks. Mark started getting a bit grumpy during those matches unfortunately. I think it's a good time to do something else.

Thanks a bunch for playing Amir!

By the way, how was my Lucas?

Lucas, Wario, and Toon Link are my least used characters so I'm trying to get some play time in with them these days.