By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Ooo so that why you keep killing the games i thouth you where not happily with my falco or i was doing something else wrong. Any way how was i doing i still keep doing F air when i do not want to but i love making pecahew kill its self when i reflected thunder hehe! peca... wtf!! is what i was trying to get from him.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Gee, I couldn't agree more with JSki, Lylat cruise just pisses me off. I'm fine with every other stage though ^^

Fun matches everyone!

Yes they where fun sry i had to go early like that i just have some things i need to work on abit befor i call it a night. How was my falco i do not know if i am using him right.

Jski said:
Yes they where fun sry i had to go early like that i just have some things i need to work on abit befor i call it a night. How was my falco i do not know if i am using him right.

I like him.  ^_^

*pika*

Around the Network

Hehe

sorry for leaving ivo but im tired,anyways fun matches,do you think ive gotten any better?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Samus and Game & Watch have really slow and easy to punish rolls. I'd avoid using them at all costs. People can use a smash, you roll, and they'll still have time to dash attack you before your roll ends. Your only invulnerable for about half of it, so keep that in mind.

Your Samus is pretty good, your Game & Watch is iffy. I hit you with so many projectiles on R.O.B. and I didn't see a single Down-B =/. Turtle Rocks, use the B-air not the F-air to approach as the F-air has a lot of landing lag and its an offstage KO shot, best to be preserved. Forward-B is High Risk, Mediocre Reward 90% of the time. Sometimes it won't even cause hit stun, so I'd only use it once in a blue moon. The 9 may be awesome, but you'll only land it maybe... once in a hundred matches. Watch the predictableness of Up-B to D-air, it might seem unpunishable but by a well placed spot dodge its very easy to punish. His Dash Attacks sucks for anything other then canceling Meta Knights tornado, use it sparingly.

Samus, dash attack less as its easy to shield and punish. N-air combos well. Don't spike people into the ground if they're airborn and your near the ground with them. That's just asking to be hit right back. Save KO shots, lay off of F-smash and D-Tilt as they'll KO around 125% depending on the character and stage position if preserved.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

So.....i just played a snake that knew what he was doing. 3 stocked my Diddy kong easily but i came close with my Donkey kong... got him to his 3rd stock with 60%

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

The only stages I pick are:

Metaknight stage, battlefield, FD, yoshi, pokemon, Marth's stage, animal crossing. I don't mind other stages as long they're not bullshit stages. It seriously shouldn't matter what stage we fight on as long as it's valid.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!