By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Cool games Ivo. Sorry to split but I gotta do things right now. I really need to practice IC's grab techs again >.< and I kept forgetting to screw Ness' recovery.

BTW, after you quit the second time I chose Castle Siege. Just letting you know :P

Around the Network

I just refuse to play on the 3 giant sized stages, Mario Bros, and any stage with a permanent walk off if I'm Dedede against someone chaingrabbable. The giants and Mario Bros are just absolutely horrid design and no fun at all to duel on. You can't even have a proper match on 75M without putting yourself in a spot where KOes happen at 20%.

Stop rolling away from Grenades on Snake, your supposed to drop them then Shield the hit for a grenade counter... rolling just lets your opponent pick them up and chuck them at you >.>

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

chriscox1121 said:
pichu_pichu said:
brute said:
^and your pichu has gotten better,i thought i would do best with pit but i didnt.
anyways you won the first best out of three

Pikachu

does the second one count... the wario ware stage? I did get invinsible which was an advantage...

wario stage isn't even a valid stage selection

if it doesn't then I guess, me and brute are tied in the league.

Whoever picked it forfeited the match, as per my rules. "Picking a banned stage for any reason results in a forfeit."

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Marth is not top-tier.

Jski, you play both Falco and Lucario, both characters who fall into the high-tier right along with Marth.

Marth doesn't have any gimmicks like a turtle, chain grab, or tornado. I don't get how you could suggest I only win because of Marth.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
I just refuse to play on the 3 giant sized stages, Mario Bros, and any stage with a permanent walk off if I'm Dedede against someone chaingrabbable. The giants and Mario Bros are just absolutely horrid design and no fun at all to duel on. You can't even have a proper match on 75M without putting yourself in a spot where KOes happen at 20%. 

I really like 75m because of that.  Most people just can't handle the level which gives me a very nice advantage on it.  ^_^

I hate when someone other than WoW picks that ladder stage. I don't like fighting on the stage, but the music WoW has on it is awesome.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I hate when someone other than WoW picks that ladder stage. I don't like fighting on the stage, but the music WoW has on it is awesome.

Speaking of music, why is it that my favorite songs are on all the oddball stages? 

I'd pick "normal" ones more often if their music options were better.

My favorite Music is on Battlefield and MetaKnight's stage, but mostly MetaKnight's stage. MetaKnight's stage has great music to listin to, and Battlefields gets me pumped.

Riot Of The Blood said:
My favorite Music is on Battlefield and MetaKnight's stage, but mostly MetaKnight's stage. MetaKnight's stage has great music to listin to, and Battlefields gets me pumped.

The Halberd has great music.  Metaknight's Revenge and Gourmet Race are my favorites.

Which song on Battlefield do you really like?