By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I love doing that to ppl its the best feeling every to eather get them with doable F air or the single back air when they are not seeing it coming!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I like attacking with Marth, though. :(

Been watching too much danimals. Danimals' Marth is savage. I want to play like that or like Royr. They're both monsters. I seen Emblem Lord's Marth, and it didn't look very cool. No way can I play like that. It's too slow and boring and there was no fair to dair.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Hrmm... this thread wasn't on the first page of the Nintendo forum so I thought I would post in it.

Now for the real content. I have been busy and not playing or posting as much as I would like. I can hopefully make a comeback to full activity soon. It has been fun playing against everyone for the small amounts of time I did play though.

Riot, how do you like my Zelda? I think I will play with her for a week or so and try to get quite good with her, though that is only a hope.

Jeez, I haven't posted in this thread for about a week or more... -_-

She was the same as every other Zelda -- Din's Fire and smashes.

I don't know too much about her, so I really can't help you with her.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

buahahaha 2-5 now =P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
luinil said:

Riot, how do you like my Zelda? I think I will play with her for a week or so and try to get quite good with her, though that is only a hope. 

Luin is alive!  Hooray!

Riot Of The Blood said:

That's really all Zelda is. His tilts are more punishable then her smashes are, and when she hits the air you basically know exactly whats coming depending on your location from her. D-smash is used for damage and space to spam Dins again. Seriously, Din's Fire is her best damage building option but as far as projectiles go your only ever going to land 1/5 in a 1v1 =/ Her smashes can all be Smash DI escaped by every character save up smash against some of the heavier characters unless you catch them close to Zelda herself.

You teleport too much, its very punishable on the stage. When using it to get back to the stage, try it from the maximum safe distance to land ON the stage, especially against an edge guarder. Its very easy to spike or hit her further away if she teleports near the stage. Neutral-B defeats most dash attacks and is good against some projectiles (It doesn't reflect them all the same though).

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Possum5454 said:
buahahaha 2-5 now =P

Congratz Possum, you've got the same stats as me now!

Signature goes here!

IvoYarido said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

That's really all Zelda is. His tilts are more punishable then her smashes are, and when she hits the air you basically know exactly whats coming depending on your location from her. D-smash is used for damage and space to spam Dins again. Seriously, Din's Fire is her best damage building option but as far as projectiles go your only ever going to land 1/5 in a 1v1 =/ Her smashes can all be Smash DI escaped by every character save up smash against some of the heavier characters unless you catch them close to Zelda herself.

You teleport too much, its very punishable on the stage. When using it to get back to the stage, try it from the maximum safe distance to land ON the stage, especially against an edge guarder. Its very easy to spike or hit her further away if she teleports near the stage. Neutral-B defeats most dash attacks and is good against some projectiles (It doesn't reflect them all the same though).

I like to play zelda but i am in the air way too much hehe but that how i play every one. My question is when is too much din's fire?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:
buahahaha 2-5 now =P

Congratz Possum, you've got the same stats as me now!

hopefully we will both move up soon =D

Edit: lol, i'm 2 spots ahead of you no the ladder truck.  i'm 647th and your 649th =P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong