By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I've been playing O.o I've been using Wiimote & Nunchuk but staying away from my 3 practiced mains.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

he's harder for my metaknight than Marth.

His aerial priority and range hurts my metaknight a lot. His lingering hit boxes hurt my marth.

I would have to play super safe against a good Lucario.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

IvoYarido said:
I've been playing O.o I've been using Wiimote & Nunchuk but staying away from my 3 practiced mains.

what???????? i haven't seen or played you since your controller broke. are you playing late at night/early in the morning?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Lucario can space with his F smash and F tilt and down tilt. Also all of his attks have huges box i belive they are called so its hard to ppl who spot dodoges a lot to deal with it. I find him good agened most marth should detory him thouth i only use him when i feel that some one is spaming. I see marth blad dancing as spam when used over and over btw... hehe

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Riot Of The Blood said:
he's harder for my metaknight than Marth.

His aerial priority and range hurts my metaknight a lot. His lingering hit boxes hurt my marth.

I would have to play super safe against a good Lucario.

Nonexistant.

I work from 3pm-11pm. I don't play before work. I usually shower after work and generally don't log on until midnight.

Jski, its lingering hit box, and if you use F-smash to 'space' then you deserve a hammer to the skull for a wake up call. X.x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

smashes aren't for spacing, LOL. They get stale for one. You space with safe attacks like marth/meta's dtilt and fair. You don't see me using a lot of dsmashes for a reason.

Dancing blade spamming? LOL you are suspose to use that move a lot if you want your marth to be any good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

lucario's feet get on my damn nerves. his d-tilt and d-air are overpowered and if he has a high percentage then you're in trouble

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I have enough range and disjointedness of my own to attack threw his dair, but it's still hard. His aerials just destory everything though. He is cheap.

Fun duels Shizzlee.
I really enjoyed the random duels at the end. ^_^

Anyway, I'm amazed at you arial combos.
Grade A arials.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@Iclim
combos? You forget to air dodge or something?