By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Jammerguy said:
Jski said:
Game and Wach is anoying but your perdable as hell you got to work on that.

Yeah, it's hard though because all of his B moves are useless except for upB. So I'm mostly depending on his A attacks, which does make him very predictable. Good 1vs1 we had going there, I'm surprised I beat your Fox, he's so fast.

Well i was on random i am not realy a fox ppl my chaters mainly are zss luciro (when ppl are spaming) and well... i do not know who my 3 ed is i play link from time to time but then get frusated with this recovely. I some times play zelda but i do not know the fine line for spaming her rng so i do not use her rng that offten and falco same suasion as zelda i just do not know what ok and what not.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Jski said:
Jammerguy said:
Jski said:
Game and Wach is anoying but your perdable as hell you got to work on that.

Yeah, it's hard though because all of his B moves are useless except for upB. So I'm mostly depending on his A attacks, which does make him very predictable. Good 1vs1 we had going there, I'm surprised I beat your Fox, he's so fast.

Well i was on random i am not realy a fox ppl my chaters mainly are zss luciro (when ppl are spaming) and well... i do not know who my 3 ed is i play link from time to time but then get frusated with this recovely. I some times play zelda but i do not know the fine line for spaming her rng so i do not use her rng that offten and falco same suasion as zelda i just do not know what ok and what not.

nice games JSKI. Hopefully we will play again tommorow. It was really fun, atleast for me.

I think you are taking things too seriously, wow. Is it that big of a deal?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

thanks jammer ^_^

im kinda predictable though i need to work on switching his moves up.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Nice brawls guys.

I started having less fun when people started getting in the way of my Charizard's chaingrab on B, though >.<

Around the Network
twilit said:

Nice brawls guys.

I started having less fun when people started getting in the way of my Charizard's chaingrab on B, though >.<

Wat? on me or B as in butto.......wat?

Riot Of The Blood said:
I think you are taking things too seriously, wow. Is it that big of a deal?

Nah, not really.  I guess I'm not very good at conveying emotion in posts sometimes.  ^_^

Essentially stuff like that annoys me.  When I see someone back away from one fight, hop over another person, and charge at me... my reaction is:  O.o

Beating someone up usually isn't a problem for me, but it gets old when I have to kill the same person every match just to start enjoying the Brawl.  Plus I like winning and having someone gunning for me every match cuts my odds of winning down by roughly 30%.

charizard has a chaingrab?

@Tao:

I can offer you some Lucas advice. If you want to win, you bettter start camping. He doesn't have a good aerial approach like Ness. Your only hope is to stay back and force others to approach with the pk fire. You do this and punish a mistake. This is what makes Luin's and Ivo's Lucas better than yours. They camp. Don't try those cool combos you attempt as an approach just camp.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
charizard has a chaingrab?

@Tao:

I can offer you some Lucas advice. If you want to win, you bettter start camping. He doesn't have a good aerial approach like Ness. Your only hope is to stay back and force others to approach with the pk fire. You do this and punish a mistake. This is what makes Luin's and Ivo's Lucas better than yours. They camp. Don't try those cool combos you attempt as an approach just camp.

Luin's Lucas really really likes PK Fire.  I've found Lucario's Aura Sphere pretty much screws up that strategy though. 

I 5-stocked Luin's Lucas with Lucario the other night.  ^_^

Charizard can grab release chaingrab against a wall, and do it to Ness standing. Otherwise its perfectly escapable.

WoW would hate me in Brawl's probably... You leave the stage and my focus instantly turns to you regardless of where I'm at or who you are

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations