By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@ tao, did you start watching berserk yet?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
.................where did you go ctk?

I got disconnected.

Riot Of The Blood said:
your pit is better than your Lucas, ctk.

Are you still playing metaknight?

I still play metaknight offline but I need someone very good with mk in order to become good with him care to play me riot .

Possum5454 said:

not yet -_- but i will in a bit.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Possum5454 said:
fazz said:
ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
?? what

My lucas lost to fazz olimar in a freakin close match the end the stupid pikmin hit me and I died

Here's an artist's impression of that match:

And when playing online, it's all about predicting what your opponent is gonna do. I'm facing a Pit, I'm in the air above the Pit, therefore the Pit is going to try to UAir me. If I'm in front of the Pit, the Pit is gonna FSmash me. And so on.

In offline matches, I rarely use Pit. I stick more to Snake.

haha i see, what percent were each of you at?

We were both over 100.

Around the Network

buahahahaahha fun ganondorf matches

dammit there's never anyone to play with. I guess it's more practice time for me than.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

taomaster06 said:
Possum5454 said:

not yet -_- but i will in a bit.

remember, don't judge it by the first episode. it gets much better from the 2nd one on

Really sorry about that match Truck. My Wii-mote ran out of batteries in the middle of the match(VC controller) and I couldn't change to my GC controller.

iclim4 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
It's hard for me to come by an anime that I really enjoy. I mainly stick to watching repeats of my favorites. That and hentai basicly. I've really been enjoying hentai.
Now this is why I like hanging out in VGC with you.

Fun duels Possum.
Though coming at me while you're invulnerable is bad sportsmanship. =P
Just keep in mind that an Ike is a failure if his opponent can reach 100% and still be alive.
That's what I always tell myself.

I used to think that for Dedede, but you have to realize that kill moves under 100% are extremely slow and if your opponent is hit by them they either screwed up horrendously, or input lag prevented them from correctly avoiding it. The only thing this thinking does is cause you to use smashes far more then you should. Online, this can take advantage of the input lag.... Hell every time I see a landed F-smash from Dedede or any smash landed from Ike on anyone in a 1v1 I can't help but frown. 

Offline, I haven't even come close to losing to an Ike at any tournament with my tournament practiced characters. I don't believe I've even seen an Ike get past the first round without having to counterpick a character. Unless your on a walk off or a small boundaried stage such as Green Greens or Corneria (wheres its sad if anyone lets anyone go past 100%) it's perfectly normal for anyone to survive over 100% against any character. It just means your opponent is intelligent. Killing below 100% is just a bonus. 

I've played an Ike during a friendly, Jigglypuff Vs. Ike. I lived to over 150% on my third stock and over 100% on the other two because I wasn't going to let myself be hit. I still ended up losing in the end as well since my opponent was just as good at dodging. Living to over 100% isn't uncommon at all, being depresssed that you let someone live that long will just end up negatively affecting your game in the end.

Dedede has 2 Kill moves that kill under 50%, Fully charged F-smash kills at 14%, fully charged Jet Hammer kills at 30%, and regular F-smash kills at like 33% or something near that. If I land one, all fine and dandy, but I don't let it bother me if my opponent even lives to 200%. 

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations