Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

?? what

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Dreaded page of Johning :o

Johns make me play bad :P

Haha, that was epic ctk495. You where about this ' ' of beating me on that one, but Olimar can be a bish ;>

Your Lucas is better than your Pit, I think you should stick to it ^_^

*Self-reminder: don't roll into Lucas*

Possum5454 said:
?? what

My lucas lost to fazz olimar in a freakin close match the end the stupid pikmin hit me and I died

fazz said:

Haha, that was epic ctk495. You where about this ' ' of beating me on that one, but Olimar can be a bish ;>

Your Lucas is better than your Pit, I think you should stick to it ^_^

*Self-reminder: don't roll into Lucas*

I am not sure about that the reason I don't do my best with pit is because lag ruins him offline with pit I do alot of grabs and online I can't do that.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
?? what

My lucas lost to fazz olimar in a freakin close match the end the stupid pikmin hit me and I died

Here's an artist's impression of that match:

And when playing online, it's all about predicting what your opponent is gonna do. I'm facing a Pit, I'm in the air above the Pit, therefore the Pit is going to try to UAir me. If I'm in front of the Pit, the Pit is gonna FSmash me. And so on.

In offline matches, I rarely use Pit. I stick more to Snake. 

your pit is better than your Lucas, ctk.

Are you still playing metaknight?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

fazz's snake is sick insane rape good. People like to talk about his pit but that's his real main, IMO. Kinda like shea's fox.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

.................where did you go ctk?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

fazz said:
ctk495 said:
Possum5454 said:
?? what

Here's an artist's impression of that match:

And when playing online, it's all about predicting what your opponent is gonna do. I'm facing a Pit, I'm in the air above the Pit, therefore the Pit is going to try to UAir me. If I'm in front of the Pit, the Pit is gonna FSmash me. And so on.

In offline matches, I rarely use Pit. I stick more to Snake.

haha i see, what percent were each of you at?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong