By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

wish me luck against shea.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Good luck Riot.
I'll drop by one match to play and spectate the next matches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Heh, I'd join but I don't spectate and I know Riots not too fond of Free for Alls =p.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Thanks for the game and great shows.
I can see Shizzlee's Mario is still awesome.
I really liked that watershot to edgehog kill on Riot's Marth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

So the dots are an indication of the strength of your connection with someone?

Sooooo....red = bad, yellow = okay, blue = good? (I don't have any blue or yellows :P)

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
So the dots are an indication of the strength of your connection with someone?

Sooooo....red = bad, yellow = okay, blue = good? (I don't have any blue or yellows :P)

haha sorry, that made me smile. ^_^

Worst> Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue

IvoYarido said:

No, Pits up-b doesn't stop horizontal momentum.

Riot, your Marth may have range, but Dedede's got more =p

Oh, and Jski. If you think Pits too heavy to fly. Then I have to wonder what your opinion on Charizard is =p

I meant vertical! >_<

Corners you still die regardless if you regain control or not. Vertically the second you take any action out of stun you can no longer be KOed by passing the vertical boundary (unless they hit you while your above it anyway). Air Dodge is the first action you can take before anything else so your best bet is to do that.

Only move that can strike the side and corner boundary lines and not result in a KO is Super Sonic... Yay broken final smashes >.> 

Does anybody have any good guides for samus/zero suit samus. I want to get better.