By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

just had some very fun duels,anyways can anyone give me any tips on what i should do better,i need them,and it sucks when i get disconnected

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

which char brute?

^for samus and link

brute said:
^for samus and link

I'm not an expert Samus player but you should try to charge your charge shot every chance you get so you almost always have a full power shot ready. It really helps with the mind games because people tend to be more cautious around a fully charged Samus.

Signature goes here!

^ok thanks for the tip

Around the Network

Brute I am adding you right now.

@Hells : Great duels! It took a while before I figured out how to react to your Toon Link and then again Peach was my only character who could beat him.

Signature goes here!

Those were some mighty fun brawls Riot, Ivo and Jski.
Hope to do it again soon. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

lol I was alone :( I am kinda rusty for not been able to play for 2 days I failed Lucas recovery alot.

wow, marth is so ownage. This guys reach is out of this world.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!