By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Year of the PSP

great list,but in my personal opinion: gow chains of olympus - i buy it, is a different game and not a port i think ff cc: i dont play rpg final fantasy games, only the tactics game brave story: im not a rpg man XD silent hill origins: buy it, a great original game for the psp crush: ???, the PSP is a handled for the great graphics, this game are better for DS final fantasy tactics:mmm... port but maybe castlevania: maybe, but the 2d castlevania are the best jean d arc: rpg? i dont buy it crazy taxi:is a port of 2 and 3 or 1 and 2 (i dont remenber), i dont buy it for that ,but i like the crazi taxi series. final fantasy 1 and 2: i dont want rpgs XD XD and dont buy rpg ports dead head fred:maybe gturismo: is one of the two cool franchices of sony, i buy it, why not? XD Elder Scrolls Oblivion Travels, Devil May Cry, Wipeout Pulse, Ridge Racer, Kingdom Hearts, PaRappa the Rapper: all ports or semiports and for that i dont buy it, i still waiting more cool original games in the PSP.

Around the Network

in my personal opinion the best game this year ( for me ) will be Silent hill origins.

The DS is having a historic year. You can't really call it the year of the PSP when the DS is absolutely crushing all sales records.

ckmlb said:
Truthsayer said:
Of course you all know that psp stands for pretty shit#y playstation.

Well at least you made a good argument for that.........

How come this guy doesn't get banned again?

I just sent him a warning.  One more post like that and he gets a week long ban.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

megaxl said:
in my personal opinion the best game this year ( for me ) will be Silent hill origins.

I don't know... Can a moody survival horror really work on a portable?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
megaxl said:

Few impressions of Game Informer editors:

"The kicker was that even though the game was on a much smaller screen, our hands sweated and heart pounded as if we were playing a full-on entry in the series. If you're sensitive to scary content you'll probably not be playing this with the lights out and headphones on like the game recommends. With that said, it looks like Climax is on the right track with Origins."

This list is really impressive. Although I'm going to spend most of my cash on PS3 this year I'm sure I will buy some titles for my PSP too.

I really want them to release the 2nd PSP version, they have waited way too long after Nintendo released the DS lite which we know was when they started winning the hand held war...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

kber81 said:
stof said:
megaxl said:

Few impressions of Game Informer editors:

"The kicker was that even though the game was on a much smaller screen, our hands sweated and heart pounded as if we were playing a full-on entry in the series. If you're sensitive to scary content you'll probably not be playing this with the lights out and headphones on like the game recommends. With that said, it looks like Climax is on the right track with Origins."

This list is really impressive. Although I'm going to spend most of my cash on PS3 this year I'm sure I will buy some titles for my PSP too.

EDIT:in my personal opinion the best game this year for the psp ( for me ) will be Silent hill origins. i hope the game only will be fun, i dont think this scare me but i dont know, this game maybe can surprise me.

ckmlb said:
I really want them to release the 2nd PSP version, they have waited way too long after Nintendo released the DS lite which we know was when they started winning the hand held war...

I don't know... PSP is only 2 years on the market. As for me it's way too early for lite version. What the lite version would offer? A new more modern casing is all I expect. PSP is already so small. The difference would be minimal. In my opinion winning status of DS is only because of games which fit to much broader audience. Lite version boosted sale for sure but the most important factor of DS success are games.

It's a good year, but to me I can see that these games seem to cater for just one kind of crowd...