By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: PS4 will outsell XBoxOne 2-to-1 in the US and 3-to-1 globally this year.

adriane23 said:
bevochan said:
$100 is $100. The average American consumer at Walmart or Target is not going to pay an extra $100 for brand loyalty.

100% true. That was thee main reason the 360 gained so much traction in the U.S. Consumers weren't loyal to Sony back then, and they won't be loyal to MS this Holiday.

I bet Seece, Kowen, and Sales2099 will be loyal.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
adriane23 said:
bevochan said:
$100 is $100. The average American consumer at Walmart or Target is not going to pay an extra $100 for brand loyalty.

100% true. That was thee main reason the 360 gained so much traction in the U.S. Consumers weren't loyal to Sony back then, and they won't be loyal to MS this Holiday.

Oh of course. I'm sure they've already got wedding rings picked out.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Why are people talking about parents preferring the cheaper console? This holiday, that will NOT come into play. The hardcore will gobble up everything both console makers can manufacture. And the consensus is that Kinect 2.0 is pretty fucking impressive. Some people will see value in that sort of thing as Sony does not have their camera bundled.

RolStoppable said:
chocoloco said:
adriane23 said:
bevochan said:

They aren't Americans, so it's irrelevant to the point at hand.

By the way, where is your patriotism?

With Google and Vaulve. Been playing 360 and chugging Budweiser all night. There you go!

Who knows. After E3 2005 most people thought that the 360 was dead in the water.

If Microsoft can sell the features like voice commands, instant switching, multitasking, never having to swap discs, then the extra $100 including Kinect may not matter.

Around the Network

PS3 is already close to X360 numbers as of right now, PS4 will sell better than X1 globally.

I do not really think so for the US prediction, MS always has great marketing. Kinect got huge marketing, Xbone will get even more. I do not think Sony and PS4 will be able to compete with their marketing.

it will be close in america, much more closer than this gen.

but everywhere else ps4 is going to destroy xbone

Not totally sure about the US, but I think they have world wide on lockdown right now.

Microsoft is absolutely fucked in Japan.

Do people even realize there are people out there that spend lots of money on tablets? apple products? $500 is nothing to them with all the things you can do with the machine. This machine will sell alot no matter what.