By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - TITANFALL - Gameplay - THE BEST C.O.D. EVER!!

This looks rediculous awesome

Around the Network

Looks really good, absolutely excited for this game.

I don't see any dogs or intelligent fishes.

No buy for me.

EDIT: Didn't see much in the original conference, actually looks pretty damn good.

This year is a good year for mechs.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I don't know, looks like Half-life with more robots and some parkour... IMO 
but still.. it looks insanely GOOD !

Around the Network

This honestly looks amazing. The whole cloud thing is worrying though.

I don't think that it'll be close to how big CoD is. I don't think it'll be as big as BF either. Especially if the cloud requirements turn out to be big.

It definitely looks better/more-interesting than both of them however.

Looks cool reminds me of killzone 3... Will play this on my PC.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

kowenicki said:

Could COD take a kicking with this and Battlefield looking so good?

Are you suggesting people would pass on CoD and BF this year and wait until Spring next year just to get this?

More like, won't people already be satisfied with CoD or BF enough NOT to buy this?

Meh really don't care about another futuristic FPS.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Titanfall reminded me of COD and a bit of Halo type gunplay (when you play as mechs).

It really looks good though.