By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New EGM Cover: The Revenge of the PS3!

Dunno why it's not working, go to 1up.com and to EGM extras: issue 226 segment under features.

Also GTA IV is the next cover.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
http://www.1up.com/do/minisite?cId=3165749

There we go. Linking with the PS3 is a hassle.

THINK OF THE LAZIES!!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

A bit fanboyish for a neutral magazine

BUT ITS TRUE!

The naysayers a year ago were saying SONY would leave VG's & PS3 would be discontinued....

1 year later////situtations VERY much different

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

>A bit fanboyish for a neutral magazine

nah, Wii has been getting all the good press, it's about time someone else gets a turn.

Didn't PS3 get called "Worst invention" by Time Magazine just last year?

show them!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

EGM has been in love with the 360 for the past year (for good reasons) so it's not fanboyism.

Compare this with the cover like 6 months ago which was a PS3 hit by a tomato, 180 degree change of covers.

Now I just need a wallpaper version of this.

so i'm assuming its a preview for the 2008 lineup?

So, ckmlb, care to list the eight reasons, and a summary of each? :)

On the cover I see MGS4, FFXIII (which probably won't make it out this year), Blu-Ray, and Home. That's four of the eight, and two of them aren't all that great, imo.

That cover hurts my eyes. It's the fact that the only colours are yellow and magenta.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Cool cover, Snake, along with Sean Connery, is the only man who looks just as cool as an old dog as he did in youth!
Go Snake!