By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Plus: 3 New Fixtures in the Instant Game Collection

Ajescent said:
That awkward moment when you wished ps3 had no gamez

how far we've come.  I still remember those days and now it just seems so laughable.  It's why I'm not saying even one little insult towards WiiU's software right now

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
Ajescent said:

how far we've come.  I still remember those days and now it just seems so laughable.  It's why I'm not saying even one little insult towards WiiU's software right now

Well, Sony does have a bigger first party pool of studios. Just look at the PS4 - so many first games already shown. And we know that, at least, Driveclub and KZ:SF will be playable at E3.

HikenNoAce said:
platformmaster918 said:
Ajescent said:

Well, Sony does have a bigger first party pool of studios. Just look at the PS4 - so many first games already shown. And we know that, at least, Driveclub and KZ:SF will be playable at E3.

A lot of MS and Nintendo fans will disagree with that apparently.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
HikenNoAce said:
platformmaster918 said:
Ajescent said:

A lot of MS and Nintendo fans will disagree with that apparently.

They are free to do that but the just look at the games released for by each publisher this year.

Plus is too damn good. Right now I have about 10 games I havent even been able to start.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

*sighs*... I'm actually getting to that point where I have so much shit to play that I often don't feel like playing anything.

I remember in my younger days, I'd rarely get a new game and when I did I'd play the shit out of it. I'm talking beating it at least 5 times on max difficulty. Now??? Fuck... SONY and Valve are ruining me.

YES. I'm mad because I have too many games!!

4 ≈ One

xcom!!!!! I LOVE SONY!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Plus is awesome, and it just keeps getting better. Can't wait to start getting PS4 games, as well. I'm guessing they'll wait a few months after launch to do that, though.