By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which next gen console is getting hacked first?

Which next gen console is getting hacked first?

Xbox One 102 41.63%

WiiU 102 41.63%

PS4 41 16.73%

Total:245

I hope Xbox One gets hacked first, just to show Microsoft they can't enforce such practices. Microsoft will be in a long unwinnable battle with these people too. People may have hacked Wii U already though

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
yum123 said:
xbone its essentially made itself a target with its new policies there for the most motive is to hack that console

this

disolitude said:

Any predictions based on what we know so far...

Which of the "big 3" is going the be the "big free" for pirates next gen?

I already know Xbox One is going to win this one on VGchartz, just like any negative thread on the internet right now, but am curious at some of the resoning people around here may bring to the table.

You could do without these comments.

OT: based on hackers and their 'ideals', the new Xbox seems to be the one to start with but ofcourse they have had a head start with the WiiU.

the2real4mafol said:
I hope Xbox One gets hacked first, just to show Microsoft they can't enforce such practices. Microsoft will be in a long unwinnable battle with these people too. People may have hacked Wii U already though

I can understand your hope but I doubt it will happen soon... I still bet PS4 will be first because it is rumored to work completely offline.

Wii u is allready hacked and has been for a few months after that i think xbox1 is going to be the next target.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
WiiU since it's already out they still have months to try before Xbone and PS4 even get here.

This!

hopefully the xbone, to kill the ridicilous drm

Xbone will be the first to be DDOSed

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
Xbone will be the first to be DDOSed

DDOsed? What? The servers? Good luck trying this...

The one with the most draconian DRM, which looks to be Xbone at this stage.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix