By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 Prediction Thread:Come check your results!

Sony e3!

Hell yaaaaa 61 31.61%

Bring it 8 4.15%

Sony, Sony 10 5.18%

All my dreams 7 3.63%

I'm getting teary eyed 9 4.66%

Yes, yes,yes 2 1.04%

hype, hype 7 3.63%

Dammit where is vs 13 and the last guardian! 38 19.69%

PS4!!! 38 19.69%

Who am I? Where am I? 12 6.22%

Total:192
nnodley said:
I want on this hype train!! How much is a ticket?

Your soul, also I expect you to post info and tons of pics!

Around the Network

As for my predictions:

1. SSM will definitely announce their new game and will be a launch title for ps4.

2. PS4 release date will be late october or early november.

3. 2-3 sku's: $350(very optimistic) or $399 with console, controller, and headset. $450 with lower sku but with a year of a new ps+ or a camera. And $500 with all of lower sku's but definitely has camera and maybe a game also.

4. ND could possibly show their ps4 game, but I won't get my hopes up.

5. Quantic Dream should have a new ps4 game trailer.

6. I believe there may be some 3rd party exclusives also, but don't know what they could be.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Done!!  My soul is yours.  Gave my predictions.  Will post the new drive club conversations with the creators video.

Drive Club conservations with the creators

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Done!!  My soul is yours.  Gave my predictions.  Will post the new drive club conversations with the creators video.

Excellent, I dubbed thee with the powers invested in me by the angels thesis, to be the official Sony Hypemaster Sir nnodley. lol be grateful, your name is even in the title now!

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

Excellent, I dubbed thee with the powers invested in me by the angels thesis, to be the official Sony Hypemaster Sir nnodley. lol be grateful, your name is even in the title now!

YAY!!  I'm Lord of Graphics in psnation and now Sony Hypemaster Sir nnodley here.  Woohoo.  My life is complete now!!

Oh, also I'm trying to do a comparison between the character polygons difference from ps3 to ps4.  Hopefully I can find screens of different characters showing the polygons.  Wish me luck.

nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

YAY!!  I'm Lord of Graphics in psnation and now Sony Hypemaster Sir nnodley here.  Woohoo.  My life is complete now!!

Oh, also I'm trying to do a comparison between the character polygons difference from ps3 to ps4.  Hopefully I can find screens of different characters showing the polygons.  Wish me luck.

hmm maybe try the new killzone vs the old one. GG seems to have info on that stuff.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

hmm maybe try the new killzone vs the old one. GG seems to have info on that stuff.

Yeah I think I can find some form them.  And I know there is some for delsin in the newest infamous dev diary so I hope I can find one of cole.

With E3 sort of far away, but with the week being over... I can say I'm excited now. I might be missing the Sony conference though, what time is it going to be?

I can't wait now, just a few more days