By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you feel bad when you pass by an Ugly person or someone else who is not perfect, without smiling?

I'm from Germany, so I naturally don't smile :P

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
SnakeEyez said:
I'm from New York, so no. We don't smile.

Must be one of those up state guys huh?

Here on Long Island we smile.

Nope I'm from Manhattan, I'd think that upstate New Yorkers would be nicer since they are not always busy and rushing like us from the City.

I try to smile and be friendly to everyone I see. I feel bad for anyone dealing with a challenge in life, though I'm not especially sympathetic to fat people. You can't control if you are ugly, or handicapped, or stupid, or had poor parenting... but you can control if you are fat. I know it's tough, but you can control it. So I don't have a particular level of sympathy for fat people. I'm addicted to chocolate. I crave it. I can't think straight without it. But I'm also not fat. If it was making me fat I would go through the cold sweats to get off it because I don't want to be fat.

SnakeEyez said:
Euphoria14 said:
SnakeEyez said:
I'm from New York, so no. We don't smile.

Must be one of those up state guys huh?

Here on Long Island we smile.

Nope I'm from Manhattan, I'd think that upstate New Yorkers would be nicer since they are not always busy and rushing like us from the City.

Ah, Manhattan...

No wonder you don't smile. I wouldn't either.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

spurgeonryan said:
KHlover said:
I'm from Germany, so I naturally don't smile :P

I had a lot of people smile at me in Frankfurt. But they were store owners...

I'd also smile if a tourist came into my store :P

Around the Network

I try to find the beauty in everything whether its physically attractive or not.