By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - E3 Microsoft - POLL ADDED - NEW 360 SLIM AVAILABLE NOW! XBOX ONE RELEASES GLOBALLY NOVEMBER. HALO REVEAL WAS SIMPLY STUNNING!

Rate the conference

10 64 17.83%

9 40 11.14%

8 52 14.48%

7 62 17.27%

6 33 9.19%

5 31 8.64%

4 13 3.62%

3 10 2.79%

2 7 1.95%

1 45 12.53%

Total:357

I think Phil Spencer backtracked by saying that they will be keeping some announcements for Gamescom.

Around the Network

Maybe it was 15 for E3 and more at Gamescom.

DirtyP2002 said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
22 hours left! Man I can't wait to see all of the game announcements.

Remember to tune into Gametrailers half an hour before for that game announcement!

What's this about? 

An X1 exclusive is being announced in a pre conference interview between Geoff and Don on Gametrailers, and then another X1 exclusive announced after the conference.

And 12+ announements at the actual conference.

Gees you people are out of the loop :P

source?

I like you, but this is too good to believe a handsome guy like you.

Ha, I'll try and find it but it was basically MS'S E3 timetable. Bare with me!

@ Kowen, the news has been out for 2 or 3 days, no excuse :P

11:50 AM ET / 8:50 AM PT – XBOX PRE-SHOW WITH EXCLUSIVE REVEALS!
E3 stars early on Spike and GT as we kick off our coverage from our new studio at L.A. Live in Los Angeles. Our countdown to the Xbox briefing begins when Xbox's PHIL SPENCER joins Geoff at the Galen Center to announce all the games that will be a part of the Summer of Arcade lineup for Xbox 360. Plus, you don't have to wait until the Xbox briefing for a game announcement: Microsoft reveals a new first-party Xbox One title during the pre-show with the world premiere trailer.

12:30 PM ET – 2 PM – XBOX: A NEW GENERATION OF GAMES REVEALED

Live from the Galen Center, Xbox's Don Mattrick and Phil Spencer take the wraps over more than a dozen new game announcements for the Xbox One. See the world premiere of RYSE: SON OF ROME from CryTek, the first live gameplay of FORZA 5, plus many more surprises from Microsoft Studios and third party publishers across this 90 minute showcase.

2 PM ET – 3 PM – THIEF, SAINTS ROW, FORZA, CASTLEVANIA, RYSE AND MORE
Immediately following the Xbox press conference we're back live with reactions and world premiere demos — and ANOTHER Xbox One game announcement from Microsoft that you won't see in the press conference!

Wow hype!

Around the Network

Hype level 10 out of 10 can't wait to see what all the games they will be showing off!

I really wnted to see a new Alan Wake game ;( I guess Quantum break will be fine for now but please MS just invest some of that freaking Money on Remedy(and others alike) instead of a NFL deal!

My guess is it is going to be Halo 5 announced during the pre-show.

^^Forza 5 sure is pretty. If they implement some of the features that I've been wanting for years it could be one of the best racing games ever for me.