By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - E3 Microsoft - POLL ADDED - NEW 360 SLIM AVAILABLE NOW! XBOX ONE RELEASES GLOBALLY NOVEMBER. HALO REVEAL WAS SIMPLY STUNNING!

Rate the conference

10 64 17.83%

9 40 11.14%

8 52 14.48%

7 62 17.27%

6 33 9.19%

5 31 8.64%

4 13 3.62%

3 10 2.79%

2 7 1.95%

1 45 12.53%

Total:357

Dat Forza 5 in game gif... Very impressed. Also found this!

Only about 3 hours to go! Where can I watch the pre-show?

Around the Network

Although you all know I won't be buying an xbox1 I do however wish that Xbox fans get the conference that they want to see with lots of news and new software lets hope for a great show - I've finished work early and hopefully be watching it on gamespot

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

ironmanDX said:

It's starting at 2:30 a fuckin m here in Australia. I may grace you with my presence and bring some gifs too if you're lucky!!

It is in my expert opinion that Jennifer Lawrence's body is always ready.

Regardless of who is hosting the E3 conference, they are always fun to watch. Post a link in the OP for the gametrailers page if you haven't yet.

kowenicki said:
crissindahouse said:
i think it's unfair, i have to have internet to see the conference

People will be watching the internet stream and bitching about the internet connection requirement of a few seconds each day you play.

True story.

VGChartz needs a new forum rule.

No one is allowed to creat a thread that requires an internet connection to update.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

How much longer?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

For those watching the pre-show, do you think they'll show a core game to target the probable audience, or show something like a full kinect title we'd show some-no interest in?

More importantly, what game will it be?

which stream do you recomend? im usually on gamespot but have another stream paused just in case gamespot drops off. also what time is pre-e3 show on GT

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

kowenicki said:
crissindahouse said:
i think it's unfair, i have to have internet to see the conference

People will be watching the internet stream and bitching about the internet connection requirement of a few seconds each day you play.

True story.

Come on, kowenicki. People can enjoy a commodity and still criticize being forced to use it, or even empathize with others who don't have access to that commodity.