By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ok, Is a fact , no SSBB

eventually though, SSBB will sell quite slow because it already has an attach rate of 1 in 5 which will soon be 1 in 4 in a few days

Around the Network

I personally think smashes legs will look like pokemon's... HUGE opening, then sell decent/good for 3 years. In others I see it selling with a moderate opening, and having great legs(that is just how things tend to sell there)

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Wow, still sold out???!!!??? That's crazy, but it is SMASH....Well, I guess it'll be in stock within a week or 2...

Go Smash! I can't wait to see how much it really sold in Week 1 and how much it will really sell in week 2.

I would pay $100 easy for this game with no regret.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Good that it is selling so well. Hope you get a copy soon though.

kingofwale said:
How the hell do you NOT make enough of a game? I mean, sure, you can probably justify console shortage, but GAME shortage? What is this, Nintendo ran out of DVD discs?

they should've shipped over 1 million copies in Japan (first shipment), and 2 million for NA.

After all, their own loyal fans will be the one suffering, having to pay close to 100 bucks for a game is a crime.

After watching you post the past few days, I can now say with complete confidence that you are a complete moron and a troll. You have made the typical fanboy argument against sales on Nintendo consoles time after time and you are never satisfied, which is hilarious because you're always bitching about games you never intended on buying. The three typical arguments can be summarized as this:

Game sells less than 200k (the Zack & Wiki case)

"ONLY NINTENDO GAMES SELL ON NINTENDO CONSOOOOOOOOOLES!1111"

Games sells between 250-500k (the No More Heroes case)

"THOSE SALES ARE OKAY BUT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF NINTENDO HAD ADVERTSIED THE GAME. WHY IS NINTENDO NOT PAYING FOR AND ADVERTISING EVERY SINGLE WII GAME? PUBLISHERs? WHO R THEY??? ITS NINTENDO'S JOB NINTENDO NOT SERIOUS ABOUT HARDCORE"

Game sells around or above 1m (the Smash Bros case)

"WHY DIDN'T NINTENDO MAKE MOR COPIES?? 1 MILLION? CAN'T THEY SEE THE FUTURE IT WULD HAVE SOLD 2 MILLION IF THEY PRODUCED ENOUGH COPEIS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER NINTENDO 1 MILLION IS PATHETIC!111"

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Finally I got my hands on one, it was tricky, but i managed to do it under 50 USD, ahh yes, the exchange rate changed, so its around 55.

Its by far one of the best games in the console.

And the space emissary is more than you would ever imagine.

leonoel-

how hard is it to find Smash in Japan still? I am really curious if we have a bit of a WiiFit situation here or not...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Wii Fit is not that hard to find SSBM is by far more dificult, I got my copy through a lost store far in the province, is the good thing about japan, you can check databases of EVERY store through the web and order.

Big retail Sellers, and most sellers in Akiba still dont have Smash