By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ok, Is a fact , no SSBB

I'd pay the $90 to get the game if I had to . Hell, I'm in Canada and I'd pay up to $150 for the Japanese version if I had a modded/Japanese Wii

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Sorry for the double post.

Also, I think that this will be the last time Nintendo makes such a critical error in how many copies of a game they make. They're not used to their games being so popular anymore, but Guitar Hero 3, Wii Fit, No More Heroes (I know, it was published by Ubisoft, but still), and now this? They'll definitely be buying a few more factories, for sure.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
kingofwale said:
How the hell do you NOT make enough of a game? I mean, sure, you can probably justify console shortage, but GAME shortage? What is this, Nintendo ran out of DVD discs?

they should've shipped over 1 million copies in Japan (first shipment), and 2 million for NA.

After all, their own loyal fans will be the one suffering, having to pay close to 100 bucks for a game is a crime.

It's not that critical of an error as long as they fix it quickly.  I mean, maybe people will pick up something else while they are waiting to get their hands on it...  As long as they correct the supply issue within in a couple of weeks....

I wonder how well SSBB will do first week in US? It will probably break 1 million easily.

Go Smash Bros

Around the Network

By the weekend (aka today through Sunday) additional shipments will be made...not too much reason to worry...especially about the NA release.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

NA will have at least 2 million, guaranteed. They have 3 extra weeks, and they can easily make several hundred thousand per day. Granted, at least 25% of that will go to Japan, but they can easily make 2-2.5 million.

thekitchensink said:
NA will have at least 2 million, guaranteed. They have 3 extra weeks, and they can easily make several hundred thousand per day. Granted, at least 25% of that will go to Japan, but they can easily make 2-2.5 million.

There is actually a little over 5 weeks in between the Japanese and American launches.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

i would sell my wii right now for a copy of this game.

$103.37 for a game?! i'm sorry, but not me man. but if you're even hesitant on whether to buy it at that price...do it! and that'll be crazy if it goes a million in it's short week