By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima Productions: 'There will be a big revelation at E3'

Care about: Early MGS V version on the PS4

Don't care about: live action movies

Suspect: Ground Zeroes will be on current gen and V will be next.

sales2099 said:
Interesting that Pezus would post a pro Xbox One thread, since MS will clearly make this the next E3 2008 FF13 multiplat meltdown ;)

What are you talking about ? FF XIII caused some stir because it was a last minute desision, Wada chickened out cause of the low PS3 sales.

The fox engine was specifically developed for the sole reason of making the best cross-platofrm photorealistic engine.

Around the Network

Metal Gear DLC in PES 2014, now that both use the fox engine. Mistral could be a great goalie...

sales2099 said:
NYANKS said:
sales2099 said:

My my, allready a good sign for next gen. No more MGS4 360 scandals

You might wanna tone down the MS love, hard to call people biased when you're so obvious yourself lol

Takes one to know one?And its better to stand out, rather not be a face in the crowd. Thats boring.

Sony crowd, MS crowd... you are still an avrege face in the crowd, no matter where you stand

OT: Snake will appear in the next SSB game

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

pezus said:
BossPuma said:
NYANKS said:
BossPuma said:
zumnupy10 said:
They will announce MGS5 for PS4 and X1.

So far, the game has only been confirmed for PS3 and X360.

Im sure it will also come to the Wii U at least. The engine is already optimised for the system so it would be a waste for it not to.

To be fair, it feels like a lot of devs are ignoring Wii U even though it can handle most of these games.  Would be a nice surprise though, I think most fans are only expecting Nintendo games lol

Kojima isnt just any dev, and he already has a good relationship with Nintendo seeing as Snake got into SSBB when he was only in Twin Snakes as far as nintendo consoles go ( and also the originals for NES).  It makes more sense to develop for Wii U than Ps4 and Xbox1 because it has a larger instalbase 3.5 m vs 0

No, it really doesn't. The fanbase is on Playstation and I'd argue that Xbox has more of a fanbase than Nintendo (MGS HD collection, MGRising). When publishers/developers decide to make games, they don't just look at lifetime sales and decide based on that, especially when:

1. 3rd party "traditional" games on Nintendo consoles generally don't sell well

2. WiiU is selling really slowly

3. Again, the fanbase is on Playstation and it will grow quickly on PS4.

The wii u will pick up sales as well. You cant say PS and Xbox have a bigger fanbase because there is no way to find out.