antfromtashkent as The Terminator 0 0%

pezus as The Big Lebowsky 5 7.04%

trucks as Cersei Lannister 3 4.23%

amp as James Bond 1 1.41%

happyD as Hemione Granger 1 1.41%

bong_lover as Mary Poppins 0 0%

Angelus as Harvey Dent 17 23.94%

Total:66

k, badge is taking a vacation until e3 (I don't blame him), so guys a character is now up for grabs:

Jerry Macguire.

Reminder: Game starts tonight at 6PM EST (and I'll be online as soon as I get back from my softball game which ends right around that time).

Around the Network

Since Badge is gone, I'm welcoming amp as Bond as an exclusive Round 1 character.

spurgeonryan said:
So....what are we doing again? We post around the whole site?

Yeah, you post wherever, whenever you want to in the skin of your character. You prepare props (mostly pics, backdrops, items) and use them in your posts.

Before the game starts you study your character a little bit and you put yourself in the character's shoes. You try to mimic the tone and type of things the character would say, and put yourself in the character's mood.

For example, as Katniss you would most probably be in a very cover type of mood, but also always ready to extend grace and help. As Jerry, you may be a bit edgy and dramatize things. As Indy, you'd have these little things that would bug you but you'd be always ready to face the next big obstacle, and put yourself in that brave kind of mood, also not afraid of what otherse think. And of course classy and romantic.

Alright, it looks like you guys need a hand with this, so I'll go ahead and pick Hermione.

If you're not sure what to do, learn a bit about your character and when I'm on later today you can see how I do it for my character and go from there.

Just to be clear, am I supposed to be regular Harvey Dent, or Two Face Harvey Dent

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Alright, it looks like you guys need a hand with this, so I'll go ahead and pick Hermione.

If you're not sure what to do, learn a bit about your character and when I'm on later today you can see how I do it for my character and go from there.

i.. um..  suddenly find you very attractive.  so how's it going emma hermione happy?

Angelus said:
Just to be clear, am I supposed to be regular Harvey Dent, or Two Face Harvey Dent

Two-face Harvey Dent :)

@Kitler. Thanks, I'll get into character at 6PM EST tonight, so you'll see more hermione very soon.

By the way, I just had a really awesome idea for this character, so you guys are screwed!

happydolphin said:
spurgeonryan said:

Yeah, you post wherever, whenever you want to in the skin of your character. You prepare props (mostly pics, backdrops, items) and use them in your posts.

Before the game starts you study your character a little bit and you put yourself in the character's shoes. You try to mimic the tone and type of things the character would say, and put yourself in the character's mood.

For example, as Katniss you would most probably be in a very cover type of mood, but also always ready to extend grace and help. As Jerry, you may be a bit edgy and dramatize things. As Indy, you'd have these little things that would bug you but you'd be always ready to face the next big obstacle, and put yourself in that brave kind of mood, also not afraid of what otherse think. And of course classy and romantic.

i wont wear any damn heels!! 

bananaking21 said:
happydolphin said:
spurgeonryan said:

i wont wear any damn heels!! 

You will wear them, and you will enjoy it. That is the hand fate dealt you