By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
timmytomthegreat said:
Walt was not Walt, he was the smoke monster taking the form of Walt. Just like when Kate saw the black horse, Sayid saw the cat, Jack saw his dad, Sayid and Shannon saw Walt, and Eko saw the men he killed and his dead brother .

hmm I never thought about Walt being a premonition or even the smoke monster.

Around the Network

ok hold up I'm getting a bit confused can someone give me a brief synopsis of what happen in last seasons finale episode.

When it comes to Lost a brief synopsis is impossible.

just the last episode of the last season come on anyone

just the last episode of the last season come on anyone

Around the Network

Very briefly, in the present first.

Jin, Bernard, and Sayid ambush the Others at the abandoned beach camp. They kill mostof them, but are captured by the survivors.

Locke, after being shot by Ben and left in a pit, contemplates suicide, but is seemingly healed by a vision of Walt.

Charlie swims down to the underwater station that is jamming communications from the island, and captured by two of the Others. Desmond stays above at first, but is chased down to the station by Mikhail, ordered there by Ben.

Ben and Alex meet up with Jack's group near the radio tower. Ben tries to blackmail Jack into giving up on it by ordering his people at the beach to execute Jack's three. He was bluffing, but Jack desn't know that, and beats the hell out of Ben and ties him up. They shut of Rousseau's signal, but the jamming won't let them contact Naomi's boat.

Hurley uses Ben's father's old van to rescue the three on the beach, with help from Sawyer and Juliet.

Desmond hides in the station. Mikhail betrays and kills the two Others down there, but Desmond shoots him with a harpoon gun. Before dying, one of the women tells Charlie how to shut off the jamming. He does so, and immediately gets a message from Penny, Desmond's girlfriend, telling him that it's not her boat that's waiting offshore. Mikhail blows the window with a hand grenade, and Charlie, before drowning, passes on the warning to Desmond.

Locke catches up with Jack's group and stabs Naomi, the woman from the boat, before she can contact her people. Jack does the honor the instead.

Some time in the future, Jack is also contemplating suicide, and one of his attempts causes a woman to crash her car. He wants to perform the surgery (shades of how he met his ex-wife) but his new boss won't let him, as Jack is obviously mentally unbalanced and drug and alcohol addicted. He attends a funeral in Los Angeles (we don't see the corpse), where he is the only mourner. He contacts Kate and tries to convince her that whatever they did on the island was a mistake, and that they need to go back. Kate refuses.

oh yeah thanks Desroko, it's all coming back to me.

Some notes:

Having the first episode be Hurleycentric was a nice change, as was the callback to his previous time in an institution.

The man who visited him claiming t be from Oceanic was named Abaddon, from Revelations. The word is Hebrew for "Destruction."

The island is more powerful than we thought if it can send visions across housands of miles.

Ws it Hurley's funeral? He, Jack, and Locke were the only La-based characters still alive, so far as I can remember.

The survivors obviously lied about their experience. Abaddon is unaware that they left people behind, and the cop would've known that Hurley did know Ana-Lucia.

allstarr35 said:

OK the premiere was tonight and it actually just ended and well i'm a little lost. I have a couple of questions especially the first hour of the two hour premiere. When they were showing past episodes some the scenes the showed I did not remember those scences at all and I'm pretty sure I've seen pretty much every episode of the prior season.

It's actually pretty normal for shows that have any kind of recap to show things that weren't in actual episodes in their recaps. It's silly but they often are things that condense 20 minutes of story into 5 seconds.

-edit-

Oh, and fuck I missed this show.  I'm glad it's finally back on. 

Desroko said:
Some notes:

Having the first episode be Hurleycentric was a nice change, as was the callback to his previous time in an institution.

The man who visited him claiming t be from Oceanic was named Abaddon, from Revelations. The word is Hebrew for "Destruction."

The island is more powerful than we thought if it can send visions across housands of miles.

Ws it Hurley's funeral? He, Jack, and Locke were the only La-based characters still alive, so far as I can remember.

The survivors obviously lied about their experience. Abaddon is unaware that they left people behind, and the cop would've known that Hurley did know Ana-Lucia.

So your thinking the island sent them back to civilization that would be a shocker if it turns out to be true. My proposal is that one of the rescuers some how brings them back but on the condition they say nothing about the island or the pack, something around those lines.