By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

OK the premiere was tonight and it actually just ended and well i'm a little lost. I have a couple of questions especially the first hour of the two hour premiere. When they were showing past episodes some the scenes the showed I did not remember those scences at all and I'm pretty sure I've seen pretty much every episode of the prior season.

Beyond that I think it's going to be a good season I like what they are doing so far, although it will be a short season thanks to the writers strike. If anyone is a fan of the series I would like your opinions also any new comings please state your opinions also.  

P.S. What happen to Walt wasn't he like the one who woke up John Lock what happen to Walt and his dad, anyone..... 

Around the Network

I also wanted to mention Hurley when he was being arrested he said he was a member of the Oceanic 6. Meaning 6 people made it off the island so far I pretty sure they should Jack, Hurley, and Kate. If 6 people made it off they what happen to the others are they dead or are they still on the island. Also apparently the 6 made a pack not to tell something, and something is trying to drive the 6 back to the Island????

I'm almost positive the first hour only showed stuff from previous episodes. My roommate recently got into Lost, so we watched all 3 seasons in the last month, so I'm 99% positive I'm right. As for the other parts you brought up, I can't say any more than you know, because the season has only begun. lol

And yes, Walt did wake John up. Whether he comes back to the island or something, remains to be seen.

All in all, great episode. From here until the end of the season, my whole life revolves around waiting a week for the next episode.

We don't really know it that was Walt or not. Eko's dead brother wasn't really on the island either, but it sure looked like he was.

Well we also know that 1 of the 6 is dead and that Jack's father is one of the 6.. so you know 5 of the 6.

Walt is also Jacob and Jacob is Walt ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:
Well we also know that 1 of the 6 is dead and that Jack's father is one of the 6.. so you know 5 of the 6.

That's not actually true. Jack's father died days before the plane crash - why would he be one of the Oceanic 6?

And as for the funeral in the season finale - we don't know whose it was. It could be a character we don't even know yet.

Walt was not Walt, he was the smoke monster taking the form of Walt. Just like when Kate saw the black horse, Sayid saw the cat, Jack saw his dad, Sayid and Shannon saw Walt, and Eko saw the men he killed and his dead brother .

Desroko said:
DarkNight_DS said:

That's not actually true. Jack's father died days before the plane crash - why would he be one of the Oceanic 6?

And as for the funeral in the season finale - we don't know whose it was. It could be a character we don't even know yet.

Did you even watch the season finale last year?  Sheesh...  Jack's father is ALIVE.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

timmytomthegreat said:
Walt was not Walt, he was the smoke monster taking the form of Walt. Just like when Kate saw the black horse, Sayid saw the cat, Jack saw his dad, Sayid and Shannon saw Walt, and Eko saw the men he killed and his dead brother .

That's not the way the island works!  Those things were more then just the Smoke monster...

DarkNight_DS said:
Desroko said:
DarkNight_DS said:

Did you even watch the season finale last year?  Sheesh...  Jack's father is ALIVE.

No, he's not. You misunderstood Jack's ravings.