By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Describe Xbox One in Three Words

Angelus said:
This thread is pretty much flamebait and trolling. It should be locked

Dude lighten up, it's just a little good natured ribbing about a plastic electronic box.  Make one for each console and hand held I say. Good for laughs. 

Tifa got MOVES!

Around the Network
Jinova said:
Angelus said:

Dude lighten up, it's just a little good natured ribbing about a plastic electronic box.  Make one for each console and hand held I say. Good for laughs. 

i agree, every new console goes through a peroid of acceptance and to some people the best way to accept it is to poke fun at it. its like hazing eventually it will burn out and nobody will care. It happned with the wii,ps3,wii u,vita,3ds and now xbox one.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

MountainDew, Doritos, Halo.

Too Far Away?

Want it Now?

Gimmee gimmee gimmee?

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

Jinova said:
Angelus said:

It's quite easy to surmise from the last week of posting that these comments are not good natured. What people on this site are doing is systematically alienating anyone who doesn't dislike the new Xbox. 

Around the Network

Too much hate.

pr3st00 said:
Too much hate.

What a beautiful sig you got there.

COD beer lol

owns the cloud

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

The Future Now