By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [New Mods!] What do you get when you combine Halo love, misspelled automotive machinery, and a Slavic God of fire?

Kresnik said:
Euphoria14 said:
Kresnik, now you must go and change the title of the Vita thread.

That was my first act as a moderator :P

congrats! now how do i get some mod protection?

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Euphoria14 said:

At least I can see you are taking your new position seriously.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

axumblade said:

It wasn't meant to come off as personal against anybody that wasn't chosen. We all had a long discussion that streched over the past few weeks about who would be good for the mod roles. We've looked at posts and mod queues looking for users who have come off as fair with their reports and posts. Trucks was almost promoted last time around when we did applications. Yo_John was also on the short list as well. Kresnik was the only member who didn't send in an application but he has been very consistent and thorough with the report button and overall, he's one of the best newer members we have on the site. 

I'm sure I was held in high regard during that Mod Discussion. Amiright?

OT: On a positive note, my list of "Friends that are Mods" keeps growing! 

Kresnik said:
Euphoria14 said:

Damn, Spyro :(

You've been switched over to the dark side.. (sigh)..

This is not good. I remember thinking how wonderful it was when Mr Khan became a mod because i always liked him as a poster. He became a mod and then people started to dislike him. 

Look, Spyro 

Ive been betrayed by the PlayStation mods before on here. Other fans lead me to believe that PlayStation fans had some type of protection from the mods.

..BIGGEST FUCKING LIE EVER!

So if you ever have the opportunity to ban me then switch it over to Yo John or Barozi! YOU LET ME GO OUT IN HONOR GODDAMNIT!

But no seriously

Congratz to YoJohn,TruckOSaurus and Kresnik

You are all good members

I would also like to apologize to the current mods. I know that you all wanted me to become a mod very badly but i just couldn't accept the offer.

This was a good pick though ;)

Around the Network

I guess I'll stop reporting all those quote trees since I'm not being appreciated :(

Congratulations to everyone. Especially Truck who I used to know from playing smash bros brawl with.

Thanks everyone and congratulations to both Kresnik and Yo_john my fellow noob mods!

@ctk: You're back! The Smash thread is actually where I started posting more regularly on here.

Signature goes here!

Kresnik said:
Euphoria14 said:

Congrats on the new position :)

TruckOSaurus said:
Thanks everyone and congratulations to both Kresnik and Yo_john my fellow noob mods!

@ctk: You're back! The Smash thread is actually where I started posting more regularly on here.

Great times, what happened to Lunil and Wow are they still around?