By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "The Internet is flooded by Sony fans"

When the critism is justified you don't whine but take it like a man. Or you should at least.
All kinds of 'fanboys' are critisizing the Xbox at the moment. Even Microsoft fans.
Be glad those 'fans' are not wearing their pink glasses and spinning and denying the bad impression Microsoft currently has going for them unlike some people on this site.

The ps3 had some rough threads and overall bashing during release time, hell, even when PSN was hacked the force against them was strong. Justified. As it is now with Microsoft, untill they come up with some better PR or untill e3 at least.

The internet has become a rats nest of people shouting their opinion into the world, bashing is fun apparently, no matter what way.

Sony fans seem to be more vocal, i agree. Maybe Microsoft fans are only vocal when they actually have something to bash? Like in only kicking the dog when it's down? Idk...

Around the Network

I don't know if i may be called a Sony fan, the thing is that I like Sony's consoles because they are good and have good games and the console is for the most part reliable. Before Sony I liked Nintendo. I didn't like the Wii all that much, mostly because it hasn't enough good games. I hated the xbox 360 because the machine sucked in reliability, everyone knows it's true, sure they have improved it but the impression still lasts. Also microsoft is greedy and that's never good. When I learned what they had in store for the xbox one those old feelings of the greedy Microsoft came to the surface once more. This is why I would bash Microsoft, the new console may be good but Microsoft is still Microsoft and that won't change. If Sony implements the same bullshit drm I am out and won't even by Sony's console.
Just my 2 cents, discuss or bash this post :)

ironmanDX said:
taus90 said:
there is general misconception among few Xbox fans that people bashing X1 one are Sony fans, do u guys really think PC fans and ninty fans are just sitting there with a bucket of popcorn. And the reason it looks that whole internet is filled with PS fans is coz majority of X360 fans have felt betrayed after that unveiling and are bashing X1, but not necessarily supporting PS4 in return.

I know two guy who are hardcore 360 fans and they are going on forums and bashing the "so called gaming console" X1. It happened during PS3 launch, majority of PS2 owners migrated over to 360 due to so much negativity surrounded PS3 at launch.

If its a bad console or launch it will be bashed to the end of the earth. happened with GC, PS3, Vita, 3DS, Wii U, and MS fans have to agree that this time around so far it looks like that console will be X1.

This guy, knows what every fan of every faction is doing all the time.

He is the internet Jesus.

Well thank you for that recognition. And being internet jesus according to me, U think "MS can do no wrong! and people are just over reacting" 

There's just more Playstation fans in the world than Nintendo or MS fans.

taus90 said:
ironmanDX said:
taus90 said:
there is general misconception among few Xbox fans that people bashing X1 one are Sony fans, do u guys really think PC fans and ninty fans are just sitting there with a bucket of popcorn. And the reason it looks that whole internet is filled with PS fans is coz majority of X360 fans have felt betrayed after that unveiling and are bashing X1, but not necessarily supporting PS4 in return.

I know two guy who are hardcore 360 fans and they are going on forums and bashing the "so called gaming console" X1. It happened during PS3 launch, majority of PS2 owners migrated over to 360 due to so much negativity surrounded PS3 at launch.

If its a bad console or launch it will be bashed to the end of the earth. happened with GC, PS3, Vita, 3DS, Wii U, and MS fans have to agree that this time around so far it looks like that console will be X1.

Well thank you for that recognition. And being internet jesus according to me, U think "MS can do no wrong! and people are just over reacting" 

I never said Ms can do no wrong so you're putting words in my mouth? People are overreacting. The pc you used to get that image is always online same as with all the people on the internet complaining, whether it be via phone, tablet, notepad... it doesn't matter. Also as I've mentioned, I remember putting a game into a pc nearly 20 years ago and it being locked to that PC with a code on the cover... How that isn't over-reacting you tell me!

Around the Network

Jup its definetly coming. It was pretty tame before the PS4 reveal for years. But now the Console Wars strike full force.

I guess its going to get way more intense once the new consoles are out. I bet we will see a ton of new accounts and heated discussions especially if there is no clear winner right from the start.

Well the people bashing XBone right now are not necessarily Sony fans. MS has really nobody else to blame than themselfs for this PR disaster.

And this situation can backfire for Sony aswell, if they do the same stuff MS spoke about.

the simplest explanation is generally the correct explanation. ..and i think the simplest explanation is that ms fans are indeed on the internet but they are using IE and bing.

ironmanDX said:
taus90 said:
ironmanDX said:
taus90 said:

I never said Ms can do no wrong so you're putting words in my mouth? People are overreacting. The pc you used to get that image is always online same as with all the people on the internet complaining, whether it be via phone, tablet, notepad... it doesn't matter. Also as I've mentioned, I remember putting a game into a pc nearly 20 years ago and it being locked to that PC with a code on the cover... How that isn't over-reacting you tell me!

The things which u mentioned are a necessity in todays life so people have to deal with it. On other hand gaming consoles are not a must have gadgets and even more so in this era of Smartphone and tablets. Staying in touch via Smartphone is a neccessity not a hobby.. while gaming is a hobby/past time but not a necessity so applying same logic that of Smartphone to gameconsole is reduntant.

yes Pc games has DRM.. but that was one of the reason which made console gaming more so relevant and also that doesnt mean we should start accepting DRM as it has been in inception on PC since stoneage

HikenNoAce said:
There's just more Playstation fans in the world than Nintendo or MS fans.

Exactly.

Deal with it.

Well, this site is populated by UK/NA users mostly.

Both are 360 turf.

It is just odd that the numbers aren't more Xbox centric. The only rationale is that all the "normal" gamers, people who don't have the need to talk about their feelings on forums (lol), just play Xbox and live their daily life. Serious, avid gamers, the ones who feel the desire and need, to discuss their feelings on the internet, seem to flock towards Sony consoles.

Sony gamers seem to like group therapy

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.