By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "The Internet is flooded by Sony fans"

you only need a couple of them to ruin the mood in a thread. it's not the amount it's the trollinessness in them that count's

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Been a PC gamer since the original Civ came out. Being a PC guy who vistis many sites I have to say that Sony fans do seem to be the vocal minority.Nintendo gamers are far the most mature and I have beent o some sites (N4G) where if you dont hate Nintendo, you are labelled a fanboy and the Sony fanboy mod there Cgoodno will bbl you down for not hating Nintendo while bubbling up anyone who blindly hates them.
When I decided to get a console this gen I went with Nintendo because of how their gamers act. Never buy MS and Sony fans are just so embarrasing this gen I will not get lumped in with that lot.

Truth is while some Sony fans are the most vocal, they in no way speak for gamers or even Sony gamers. Every PS game announced is called the next coming of Christ to them. AAA muct own with nothing but a name, then those games come out and need to be bundled or discounted just to get 2 million in sales.
Also notice how Sony gmers hate it and its going to ruin the industry, until Sony announces it, then its all good. See motion controls, touch screens, cloud gaming, Online gaming services.

"Seriously, are Microsoft fans admitting that the majority of the Microsoft fanbase is full of casuals?"

That affirmation is ridiculous, that only tells me that Sony fans spend less time playing and more babbling over issues that do not pertain to them.

Before 21st X1 reveal!
MS fans: Some of these forums are full of Sony fans.

After 21st X1 reveal!
MS fans: The internet is full of Sony fans.

It's similar to "fanboys". An actual fanboy can be recognized by his frequent use of the word "fanboy". He always considers himself to be surrounded by a majority of "fanboys" from enemy consoles. It's like that joke about a wrong-way driver listening to the radio:

"Attention everyone, there's a wrong-way driver on motorway 7!"
"One?!? Hundreds!!!"

Around the Network

It is a ridiculous notion and from my experience (I'm not on that many forums), Gamefaqs is mostly dominated by Xbox fans. I only hear "The internet is flooded by Sony fans" by the MS fans on this site.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Sony fans have a unstoppable need of criticizing everything else just like Sony was the only company which could save us from the evil Microsoft. And they laugh about Nintendo being underpowered as if power was the only thing to consider from a gaming system. They celebrate how God of war is great (which I think it is) but complain about Halo 4 being just more of the same. Fanboys are fanboys, but sony fanboys win for a large margin.

isn't it a little ironic though that presumably sony fans are the most critical yet they get criticised the most by the other presumably not so critical fans?...

The internet if full of EDUCATED fans, so naturally they gravitate towards PS4 instead of Xbox.

Moderated - Kresnik.

9087 said:

The internet if full of EDUCATED fans, so naturally they gravitate towards PS4 instead of Xbox.

well ain't that stealth trolling a minority fanbase.....kicking a group when they are down. tsk

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.