By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Assuming equal price points and same release date: Which console will sell more this year, PS4 or Xbox One?

Tagged games:

Xbox one, the US initial boost will be big but 6 months later I think the ps4 should be outselling it regularly

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

PS4 easilly, assuming Sony doesn't makes the same mistakes MS is this gen with the ridiculous DRM stuff..

I would say PS4, but it's possible that the PS3 will still be going strongly enough to take some sales away from it, especially with GT6 launching this Holiday.

PS4

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Not sure what side to take till E3...but for now If Xbox Live for Xbox One Isw anywhere as good as it was for Xbox and Xbox 360...MS has a high chance of taking it this year...Though PS3 has solid performance behind it's belt and scare of failling hardware might down play MS...But really till E3 it's in the air IMO

Around the Network

I'm inclined to say PS4. It won't break records as some are expecting, but as of now, it looks more tempting to customers than X1.

Can't tell right now but I'll say the PS4 just because gamers aren't very happy with the Xbox One and PS4 has a advantage in Japan and Europe. However, if MS can fix this mess and improve the image of their console as well as have a great E3 with lots of great exclusives, then I'll say Xbox One.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Same price, same launch day (same amount of game and exclusives): PS4. Unless MS brings out something amazing at e3.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Ps4 because ps3 out after xbox360 and was way more expensive and xbox360 stole biggest third party from Playstation but ps3 still outsell xbox360.
This generation it seem all this threes big advantages will not happen to microsoft so ps4 should outsell it.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

How ps2 do compared to xbox and xbox360 in USA ?

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m