By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - None of the consoles are better than the other

Akvod said:
JayWood2010 said:
Akvod said:
Translation: "Please don't state your opinions, because they're opinions".

Translation:  Don't state your opinions as facts.

Translation: "I can't tell if someone's stating an opinion unless they explicitly write 'IMO'".

-_-  Avkod I know you don't like me so you make things hard on me at times but I think you know my point.  The pointless arguments that we say day in and day out about things being better is what I am talking about.  None are better, no matter what your opinion is.  So be respectful towards each other.  Let the console wars go.  If you disagree then cool, but you also know what my point is.

Around the Network

PS2 is clearly better than other consoles.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

JayWood2010 said:
Akvod said:
JayWood2010 said:
Akvod said:
Translation: "Please don't state your opinions, because they're opinions".

Translation:  Don't state your opinions as facts.

Translation: "I can't tell if someone's stating an opinion unless they explicitly write 'IMO'".

-_-  Avkod I know you don't like me so you make things hard on me at times but I think you know my point.  The pointless arguments that we say day in and day out about things being better is what I am talking about.  None are better, no matter what your opinion is.  So be respectful towards each other.  Let the console wars go.  If you disagree then cool, but you also know what my point is.

Sorry, I don't see your point. I think you're just making a pointless thread, asking other people to shut up just so you won't have your sensisitive feelings hurt.

I mean, don't you see the pattern yourself? You're constantly self victimizing. You fucking had an avatar that said "Don't talk about JayWood". You keep making meta threads about people being rude or fanboyish. You keep talking about the console wars.

If you can't handle other people's opinions, or other people talking about you, there's a simple solution. Get off the site. Sorry, but you can't just beg to have the entire site and community just bend over and transform to satisfy you.

Some people will state their opinions as facts. Deal with it. Some people aren't asses that preface their opinions with "IMO". Deal with it. Some people don't like it when you make self victimizing threads. Deal with it.

What pisses me off the most is that you're acting like a bully at the same time you're acting like a victim. Like some kind of fascist. You talk about how people are putting you down, and then want everyone else who says something you don't like to shut up and dissapear. It's disgusting.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Akvod said:
JayWood2010 said:

Sorry, I don't see your point. I think you're just making a pointless thread, asking other people to shut up just so you won't have your sensisitive feelings hurt.

I mean, don't you see the pattern yourself? You're constantly self victimizing. You fucking had an avatar that said "Don't talk about JayWood". You keep making meta threads about people being rude or fanboyish. You keep talking about the console wars.

If you can't handle other people's opinions, or other people talking about you, there's a simple solution. Get off the site. Sorry, but you can't just beg to have the entire site and community just bend over and transform to satisfy you.

Some people will state their opinions as facts. Deal with it. Some people aren't asses that preface their opinions with "IMO". Deal with it. Some people don't like it when you make self victimizing threads. Deal with it.

What pisses me off the most is that you're acting like a bully at the same time you're acting like a victim. Like some kind of fascist. You talk about how people are putting you down, and then want everyone else who says something you don't like to shut up and dissapear. It's disgusting.

...................NO comment to most of what you said as I don't feel like arguing but I will say the "We Do Not Talk About" avatar is Tyler Durden.  The line "We Do Not Talk About" is a line in the movie talking about the rules to Fight Club lol  That had nothing  to do with me lol  I also never said anything about me at all lol

Thanks for the tip *eyeroll*

Around the Network

Oh another one of those JayWood threads. rofl

apple pippin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.PS4/X1/WiiU

WiiU has free online.
WiiU has Nintendo games (they're coming people...)
WiiU has 3rd party games (sans EA... fight DRM!!!)
WiiU has no DRM restricting used games.
WiiU has miiverse, tablet interface for a lot more casual stuff than just gaming, GREAT browser (youtube FTW!)
WiiU has a lower price point (you all know it will be at least $100 cheaper than the others)
WiiU has me. (I'm clearly a selling point)

Facts show WiiU is the better console.

bananaking21 said:
apple pippin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.PS4/X1/WiiU

lmao BEST CONSOLE EVER XD

JayWood2010 said:
Akvod said:
JayWood2010 said:

...................NO comment to most of what you said as I don't feel like arguing but I will say the "We Do Not Talk About" avatar is Tyler Durden.  The line "We Do Not Talk About" is a line in the movie talking about the rules to Fight Club lol  That had nothing  to do with me lol

You just got fucked son

We need to talk about it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.