By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464
Deyon said:
Myak-04 said:

Y U NO PUT MY AVATAR IN THE OP?

>_< Sorry. I'll add you soon.

Around the Network

This E3 shouldn't be nothing less then amazing.

Should be a great E3 year! Which I could go.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

You're back!

And with this awesome annual thread. Thank you.

This year I don't know if I'll watch any of the conferences. Mostly because Nintendo doesn't have one, MSoft's ones are usually very boring (although they say that the E3 boring stuff was done this last thursday) and Sony's one is at 03AM here, so I'll be sleeping.

I think I'll take this E3 more relaxed... but that's what I always say and never do!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Where's the damn train station when you need one!

Around the Network

Can't believe I'll miss the most exciting E3 in years.

So close...

KingHades said:
You do know that the 15 exclusive games from Microsoft are most likely Kinect games LOL!?

Very illogical for them all to be purely Kinect games.

However, I fully expect them all to utilize Kinect in some way, shape, or form. Which is just fine.

JEMC said:

You're back!

And with this awesome annual thread. Thank you.

This year I don't know if I'll watch any of the conferences. Mostly because Nintendo doesn't have one, MSoft's ones are usually very boring (although they say that the E3 boring stuff was done this last thursday) and Sony's one is at 03AM here, so I'll be sleeping.

I think I'll take this E3 more relaxed... but that's what I always say and never do!

Hey! 

XD Yeah, each year I tell myself to approach E3 with a bit more trepidation, but I always end up hyping the thing up to the sky. Oh well, it can't possibly be any worse than last years show... right? I don't even know how that would be possible. 

Ha,great thread
can we actually watch sony conference on the PS3 this time or is it PC streams,i always have a family birthday around E3 sometimes its the rerun for for me

Above & Beyond