By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464
Corey said:
Thanks so much for showing AEST!

No problem. Thankfully this year Microsoft's is the only press conference that will be on in the early hours of the morning. Will you be staying up for it?

Around the Network
Myak-04 said:
Corey said:
Thanks so much for showing AEST!

No problem. Thankfully this year Microsoft's is the only press conference that will be on in the early hours of the morning. Will you be staying up for it?

My mid year exams will pretty much be over by then and ill have time off during e3 so i'll probably be watching all of them.

MS going first, so if MS shows some mind blowing games, then Sony and Nintendo will have to have some big guns.

Farsala said:
MS going first, so if MS shows some mind blowing games, then Sony and Nintendo will have to have some big guns.

Sony doesn't have to do anything. The only thing they need to do is show the console and everyone will start going loco.

But of course they'll show a couple of exclusives with it.

Yay, you are back! Can I please get in the train? I want to ride the choo-choo!

EDIT - Don't use my Layton avatar, use my new one

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Deyon said:
Farsala said:

Sony doesn't have to do anything. The only thing they need to do is show the console and everyone will start going loco.

But of course they'll show a couple of exclusives with it.

Does not seem like it. Despite all the negative Xbox One news, a lot of people are still on board to get it. While if MS shows their 15 exclusives then PS4 would look even more lacking. Sony will probably have to fight hard for US.

Farsala said:

Does not seem like it. Despite all the negative Xbox One news, a lot of people are still on board to get it. While if MS shows their 15 exclusives then PS4 would look even more lacking. Sony will probably have to fight hard for US.

Sony pumped out a LOT of exclusives during the end of the PS3's life cycle. So, I am pretty sure they'll have a lot of huge announcements at E3. Not worried at all.

But even if they don't show as much games as Microsoft, the media will blow up once they reveal the PS4, and that will make the Xbox One look irrelevant.

KingHades said:
You do know that the 15 exclusive games from Microsoft are most likely Kinect games LOL!?

XD Yeah, I'll be happy if only 3 of those are games made for gamers. Also, isn't Rare making a sequel to one of their popular franchises? They'll probably tell us that Kinect Sports is a popular franchise, and that they're making Kinect Sports 2.

Myak-04 said:

Y U NO PUT MY AVATAR IN THE OP?