By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Countdown 2013 ~ Next Up: Nintendo Direct / 8 hours!

E3 Hype List: Which are you most excited for?

Dark Souls 2 15 3.23%

Retro's New Game 57 12.28%

Super Smash Bros. U/3DS 65 14.01%

Metal Gear Solid V 12 2.59%

Bayonetta 2 14 3.02%

Super Mario Galaxy U 70 15.09%

Deep Down 13 2.80%

Playstation 4 Console 159 34.27%

Dragon Age 3 7 1.51%

Other (specify) 52 11.21%

Total:464

Single digits!

Around the Network

It's coming, slowly but surely.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

June it is. Month of E3 has arrived.

menx64 said:

Even when the rest of Nintendo's E3 last year was disappointing, the intro kicked ass!

I am liking this daily countdown, makes me wanna stay up late for Sony's press conference.

Around the Network

Better have a little nap before Sony's E3, going to be late. Can't wait to see the PS4 itself.

I'm more concerned about this than my own birthday! This is Nintendo's first HD mega revealing ever! This will be an E3 to remember! I also hope that Kingdom Hearts III is announced and some form of Dragon Quest. At least give us Dragon Quest VII

Single digits. Exciting times. ^_^

This is going to be a great week starting next Saturday. Going to Cedar Point for the weekend, and then E3 on Monday and Tuesday. Glorious!

Ljink96 said:
I'm more concerned about this than my own birthday! This is Nintendo's first HD mega revealing ever! This will be an E3 to remember! I also hope that Kingdom Hearts III is announced and some form of Dragon Quest. At least give us Dragon Quest VII

And this is exactly why last year Nintendo's E3 was lo bad.

What they will (hopefully) do this E3 is what they should have done last year.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

this will be the best e3 in history