By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What was your first post?

my fist post is so ugly that i won't post it here

Around the Network

My first post:

"For a game to be delayed, it has to have a release date. Killzone 2 and LBP never had a release date, therefore, they were not delayed."

My first post-didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about.

"or perhaps they should have waited so the manufacturing costs would drop down significantly enough to launch the system at 300, 400 and with titles like FFXIII and MGS4 gracing the console only a couple of months after launch, that could have driven sales but the playstation dominance is gone. There's too much competition now."

Soriku said:
Lol. He told me to make it

I am evil =p.

And I can't show my first post because some members will call it degusting :(

But you will like it though ...

Oh you are still a god..I thought it would change =p.

Around the Network

It did change, konnichiwa.

Soriku

vg$ 1,681.63
VGChartz Slut

My first post was long as hell. Fairly in depth look at what I saw going for each system.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

My first post was in the What country are you from? thread.

Finland here. Been lurking for ages, but finally decided to register. I am not actually washimul in disguise. I like how this thread specifically asks what country we're from. A thread merely inquiring where we're from would result in everyone from the States just stating their city and state, and assuming the restoftheworldians would know what they mean.

Something on the lines of me bashing a ps3 user probably.

My sole purpose, when I first got on this site, was to rep nintendo to the fullest.

Others were bashing Tendo and I took it in my own hads to lay the smack down.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Someone asked where they could find a good DS deal and I told them to buy a PSP Slim.