By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Victoria's Secret models

Darc Requiem said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Darc Requiem said:
misteromar mk4 said:
They are gorgeous. All the ones saying feed them are most likely girls that are very jealous.

Nah, some guys like women that aren't 5'10 and 110lbs.

or some guys can't get any so they act like all women who have a good body are malnourished scum.

Okey you can have this...

I will take this...

Oh come on, Kiera may be skinny but sometimes it is just hereditary an can't be avoided.  She has said that she eats whatever she wants and has purposefully eaten food that should make you fatter, but it doesn't work for her.  That's not anorexic, she eats food.  Anyway, I think she's awesome, and I think it's funny that you're ripping on the only person in this thread who as actual TALENT at something other than looking good. 

P.S. And the girl you used as a counterpoint, looks like a wh*re.

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Darc Requiem said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Darc Requiem said:
misteromar mk4 said:
They are gorgeous. All the ones saying feed them are most likely girls that are very jealous.

Nah, some guys like women that aren't 5'10 and 110lbs.

or some guys can't get any so they act like all women who have a good body are malnourished scum.

Okey you can have this...

I will take this...

Oh come on, Kiera may be skinny but sometimes it is just hereditary an can't be avoided. She has said that she eats whatever she wants and has purposefully eaten food that should make you fatter, but it doesn't work for her. That's not anorexic, she eats food. Anyway, I think she's awesome, and I think it's funny that you're ripping on the only person who as actual TALENT at something other than looking good.

P.S. And the girl you used as a counterpoint, looks like a wh*re.

NYANKS, where did I mention anoxeria? I used her to illustrate my point. Not all guys like to lust over stick figures. Some of us like our women to have curves. Some in this thread have intimated that a woman that isn't a stick figure is automatically fat, that is not the case.

You are the one placing words in my mouth and calling the second girl a whore. I don't know what her occupation is, don't even know her name. My post was purely about visual attractiveness. You are the one adding things into the topic that weren't even discussed.

P.S. Your final comment makes you a complete and utter jackass. 

But you're falling right into their baiting, curves are attractive but are not needed, especially not to that extent, looks kinda fake.  Why can't both be attractive?  And you picked like the worst possible picture of her, lol.

NYANKS said:
But you're falling right into their baiting, curves are attractive but are not needed, especially not to that extent, looks kinda fake. Why can't both be attractive? And you picked like the worst possible picture of her, lol.

I stand by my assessment of your character. No where in this thread did I say Keira Knightley was anoxeric as you implied. Nor did I resort questioning the character of anyone the women pictured in this thread. If you like the waif look that is great for you, but not everyone else does.

Yeah, sorry about attackin you like that. I was tryin to say that curves don't automatically make someone attractive, but it is everyone's opinion after all.  With all the talk of anorexia and unhealthy women, and then you postin that, it seemed pretty poignant.  Apologies again.

Around the Network

Apology accepted. I shouldn't have called you a jackass, I tend to get agitated when I feel people are putting words in my mouth.

^
'Claps hands'
That must be a Vgchartz first! Good going guys!
If only more discussions ended like that...