By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More (interesting) Dancing Queen and Skater Boy rumors

Soriku said:

Even if they're true or not, they are pretty interesting. Some highlights:

Wii:

Skies of Arcadia 2 seems to be coming to the Wii.

Suikoden VI was originally planned for the PS2 AND Wii for maximum sales but Nintendo has stepped up the plate to make it Wii exclusive (they wanna expand their Japan Wii fanbase). It is Wii exclusive.

Kingdom Hearts III will be Wii exclusive (this has been said before). SB says "Square-Enix is a big enough company to handle as many projects as they currently have lined up." when asked about how SE can make KH3 AS WELL with their other projects coming up.

A new Seiken Denestu/Mana title is coming to the Wii.

It seems Project 'S' (the Suda 51 x Kojima Snatcher game) is coming to the Wii, not 360 as rumored.

Kid Icarus Wii is coming someday (obviously).

Matsuno has been trying out different game protypes for the Wii.

SE are working on other WiiWare projects.

" There will be another Sonic for Wii that is not exactly like the first one."

Prope's Wii project is very original and different from Sega's projects.

wow, great news for Wii if at least half these rumors come true...

Seems like Nintendo really wants to have the best line up ever for a console in 2008.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Some of us already knew Nintendo is getting crazy support from devs.

Well atleast Soriku and I :)

BTW

Dancing queen? ROFL! What a goof.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7GFpMb0sOaw

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Soriku said:

Even if they're true or not, they are pretty interesting. Some highlights:

Wii:

Skies of Arcadia 2 seems to be coming to the Wii.

Suikoden VI was originally planned for the PS2 AND Wii for maximum sales but Nintendo has stepped up the plate to make it Wii exclusive (they wanna expand their Japan Wii fanbase). It is Wii exclusive.

Kingdom Hearts III will be Wii exclusive (this has been said before). SB says "Square-Enix is a big enough company to handle as many projects as they currently have lined up." when asked about how SE can make KH3 AS WELL with their other projects coming up.

A new Seiken Denestu/Mana title is coming to the Wii.

No new Wii Tales at the moment.

It seems Project 'S' (the Suda 51 x Kojima Snatcher game) is coming to the Wii, not 360 as rumored.

Kid Icarus Wii is coming someday (obviously).

Disaster: Day of Crisis has few troubles, but is still coming on track.

Matsuno has been trying out different game protypes for the Wii.

SE are working on other WiiWare projects.

" There will be another Sonic for Wii that is not exactly like the first one."

Prope's Wii project is very original and different from Sega's projects.

Either:

a) You described your personal wet dream

b) There is a war going on in <fill in cool sport>+<boy/girl/dude...> rumourland

c) Wii will sell more than PS2 (That is if these rumours all come true) 

nice rumours again even half of it would rock for wii.

I have to admit, microsoft is being a little stingy and jealous lately!! They have been dissing Nintendo and Sony! (though both are leaving microsoft in the dust lately!)

IF MICROSOFT BUYS MARIO OR METAL GEAR SOLID OR SOME OTHER MEGA PS3 OR WII GAME I WILL LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR MICROSOFT AND NEVER REBUY ANOTHER 360!!!!!!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Those are some amazing WII rumors, if only they were all true...or even half.

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Most sound reasonable to me. 100% positive Gears of War II will be a Xmas 360 release this year.

I wonder what "exclusive" title MS have that will anger people - RE5? Now wouldn't that be a coup...?

If Killzone turns into a pretty, yet weak game - it will certainly be a downer on the PS3. Wonder if rumours are just being spread to weaken any hype value it might have...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

KH wii exclusive...........mmmm no

Oh Sweet lord Dark Cloud 3.....when did the kingdom hearts 3 on the wii rumor even start?

what game could the 360 get that would anger other fans? it would probably have to be something that either was multiplat before or exclusive to another system. so what titles could we even be talking about? guitar hero? rockband? the next GTA? Assassins Creed? The list of great games that MS could buy really isn't very long.