By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh My God!! The PS4 and XBone are more powerful than ANY of us realize!

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2013-05-23-ea-cto-new-consoles-a-generation-ahead-of-the-best-pc

They're an entire generation ahead of the highest end PCs on the market! You heard it from EA's CTO first. =)

Around the Network

That's bullshit, a new console isn't ever more powerful than the best PC, let alone a generation ahead.

I'd still say they're both pretty powerful though.

haha, gold.

Judging by COD: Ghosts and the EA Sports games it's more like they are half a generation behind already :P

$599 confirmed.

Around the Network

Sarcasm? 0.o

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
brendude13 said:
That's bullshit, a new console isn't ever more powerful than the best PC, let alone a generation ahead.

I'd still say they're both pretty powerful though.

He was talking more about the overall architecture rather than performance. But carry on guys.. :P

Architecture maybe?

but my PC will still kick their asses.

Just imagine how powerful they'll be once developers learn how to tap their bizarre architectures!

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

PC less powerful than 360 and PS3 confirmed.