By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soriku is FINALLY getting a PS3

really you don't have the triangle remove disc option on the super slim,i thought it was on the xmb,the phat and the slim do that,wonder why they removed it

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
really you don't have the triangle remove disc option on the super slim,i thought it was on the xmb,the phat and the slim do that,wonder why they removed it

Because in the new PS3 you need to manually slide a cover to remove the disc. 

Talal said:
zuvuyeay said:

Because in the new PS3 you need to manually slide a cover to remove the disc. 

right,i have never actually come across the super slim so i wouldn't know,if this one lasts til the PS4 i never will

Above & Beyond

Soriku said:
benao87 said:

Do not trust Boutros regarding XIII, the game is bad, really bad. I'd give you my copy so you could confirm it but I don't want to be that mean. No person should ever be exposed to that ....'thing'.

lol I'd take it if you really don't want it.

@Jared

I never really left.

I don't live in the States, so the shipment could be more expensive than a copy in the garbage bins, stress on the 'garbage' part :p

No, but seriously, focus on the other games, try FFXIII only when you don't have anything more to play.

RolStoppable said:

True, I forgot why I disowned you in the first place.

That's okay, you've still got me...!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Boutros said:
Soriku said:

Basically I'm asking if there's a proper way to eject a PS3 game after I quit the game and while the PS3's still on. I quit the game and pressed the eject button and saw the disc still going pretty fast before it slowed down, so I was wondering if that's normal or is there a way to stop the disc from spinning completely without turning the PS3 off?

If you prefer you can click on triangle (on the PS3 controller) on the game icon in the XMB bar and select "Remove Disc". So if that game isn't FFXIII then you better eject that ASAP!!

tried that but I didn't get that option, prob because I have the PS3 with the sliding door. I guess what I did was normal though?

With the sliding door, you can press the eject (open door) button at any time on the XMB, you'll be fine.

This quote tree has been shortened by yo_john117. In the future please keep quote trees three quotes total or less.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ur questions are so cute lol

Soriku said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Why thank you :p

Btw I'm surprised at how good ToGF looks, especially considering it was originally a Wii game. The colors and character models really pop out, and the environments aren't so bad either, especially in sunny areas like the world map/roads. Barely any jaggies either. I downloaded the Ninokuni demo, and...I actually wasn't as impressed with it as ToGF for some reason, as weird as that is. I like the look of ToGF's character models better (NPCs aside) though Ninokuni's environments are better than ToGF's, but not by too much. I actually prefer ToGF's look to Ninokuni's overall. For some reason the draw distance for NPCs and save points aren't so good though. They should've fixed that for the PS3 version as that seems like a remnant from the Wii version.

KH 1.5 should look damn good too if I'm this impressed with ToGF.

These types of stylized graphics really benefit from HD.

if u think that looks good wait till VC or eternal sonata lol

Soriku said:
radiantshadow92 said:

Why thank you :p

Btw I'm surprised at how good ToGF looks, especially considering it was originally a Wii game. The colors and character models really pop out, and the environments aren't so bad either, especially in sunny areas like the world map/roads. Barely any jaggies either. I downloaded the Ninokuni demo, and...I actually wasn't as impressed with it as ToGF for some reason, as weird as that is. I like the look of ToGF's character models better (NPCs aside) though Ninokuni's environments are better than ToGF's, but not by too much. I actually prefer ToGF's look to Ninokuni's overall. For some reason the draw distance for NPCs and save points aren't so good though. They should've fixed that for the PS3 version as that seems like a remnant from the Wii version.

KH 1.5 should look damn good too if I'm this impressed with ToGF.

These types of stylized graphics really benefit from HD.

Wait till you actually play Ninokuni, there's no real comparison to it and Graces f.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ok........................should I announce when I finally get that 360 too? Already have a PS3 and 2 Wiis

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs