By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that the cat is out of the bag... Is PS4 better than the Xbox 1?

sales2099 said:
Xbox one certainly looks better....because we don't know what PS4 actually looks like to compare :P

It's 100% certain it won't be a plain looking box, so I think the PS4 will end up looking better. 

Around the Network

I wanna say but im worried xbox will block my comment.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
As far as the way companies treat gamers and showing the leap from current gen to next gen with actual games and not videos, Sony had a clear edge. In terms of complete game support for the first year we'll see at E3.

Microsoft will do the same thing they did with the 360, they will start off with tons of exclusives and once they realise their games aren't a Halo/Gears kinda sellers, they will go back milking Halo, Forza and Gears.

They don't give their new IP's enough time to be successful. They ditch everything that's not a huge seller

Coming from someone who hates Sony......

The PS4 is miles in front after that Xbox reveal.

Miles.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Trunkin said:
The Xbox 1 is an extremely old console. I hardly think it's fair to compare it to the as-yet unreleased PS4.

I know right?  What's with these people stacking things in Sony's favor by comparing a 6th gen system with an 8th gen one?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
wick said:
Coming from someone who hates Sony......

The PS4 is miles in front after that Xbox reveal.

Miles.

You hurt Sony's feelings with comments like that.  Well I guess you complimented them so they'll keep covetting you regardless

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers