By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So now that the cat is out of the bag... Is PS4 better than the Xbox 1?

Title says it all.... i didnt get to watch much of the reveal. So based on everything that is available now, which is more powerful? Which ones looks more promising, and which one are you excited for?

Around the Network

PS4 to all the answers

I was told I'd be eating crow today, but it was never served haha

As far as the way companies treat gamers and showing the leap from current gen to next gen with actual games and not videos, Sony had a clear edge. In terms of complete game support for the first year we'll see at E3.

Xbox block used games, always online and kinect is mandatory thats all you need to know.

The Xbox 1 is an extremely old console. I hardly think it's fair to compare it to the as-yet unreleased PS4.

Around the Network

Xbox one certainly looks better....because we don't know what PS4 actually looks like to compare :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099, clearly the PS4 looks better. ITS INVISIBLE, HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT =)

ktay95 said:
sales2099, clearly the PS4 looks better. ITS INVISIBLE, HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT =)

Damn Sony got some high tech stuff all of a sudden!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Xbox one certainly looks better....because we don't know what PS4 actually looks like to compare :P

No one is complaining about how the Xbox looks.

PS4 got cloaking device confirmed?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5