By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Since when Vgchartz is OFFICIAL Nintendo FANSITE?

Yeah, I think this guy is some sort of 12 year old.

Around the Network

Wait, if 900k is bad in Japan with 5 million Wiis, what's all those PS3 games that sell less than 900k WW on 9 million PS3s? Link. I mean, yes, the attach rate is pretty bad if you want to compare it to SMS attach rate, but when only 8 games have sold more than SMG (Japan only - 900k), on twice the userbase of Wii Japan... I'm just pointing this out. I mean, if he wants to agrue that 900k is bad on 5 million consoles, then I'm gonna agrue that 1 million is bad on 9 million consoles. 100k extra game units, on twice the userbase should be easy, right? I would hope so.

Just pointing that out.

And I too get tired of running into the CrazzyMan logic, because there is just no beating it. It's nice to get all the posts though, helps with the post count.

Stever89 said:

Wait, if 900k is bad in Japan with 5 million Wiis, what's all those PS3 games that sell less than 900k WW on 9 million PS3s? Link. I mean, yes, the attach rate is pretty bad if you want to compare it to SMS attach rate, but when only 8 games have sold more than SMG (Japan only - 900k), on twice the userbase of Wii Japan... I'm just pointing this out. I mean, if he wants to agrue that 900k is bad on 5 million consoles, then I'm gonna agrue that 1 million is bad on 9 million consoles. 100k extra game units, on twice the userbase should be easy, right? I would hope so.

Just pointing that out.

And I too get tired of running into the CrazzyMan logic, because there is just no beating it. It's nice to get all the posts though, helps with the post count.

Well to be fair it is the second best game of all time yet doesn't have the second best sales of all time.

@crazzyman

You were questioning thekitchensink about how much SMG would have passed SMS.
Interesting you campare a game with a lifetime sale against a realesed only for a few months,

Unfortunetly, the chratz provided by VGchartz miss the NA an Others numbers, but at least have the Japaneses ones.

http://vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=Japan&game1=Super+Mario+Sunshine+-+GC&reg2=Japan&game2=Super+Mario+Galaxy+-+Wii&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=100

Look at the 11th week and at the 87th week.
SMG did the same mark that did SMS, but 76 WEEKS FASTER.

Kasz216 said:
Stever89 said:

Just pointing that out.

Well to be fair it is the second best game of all time yet doesn't have the second best sales of all time.

No it's not? As CrazzyMan said, it's a matter of opinion, so every game on the PS3 is better. Where have you been? Anyways, I think I'm being more than fair. 5 million to 9 million consoles, yet I'm only saying a game as to get to 900k for both.

But yeah. Obviously that's not the best way to look at it, but I was trying to use CrazzyLogic, because that's the only way to win that kind of arguement. 

Around the Network

This is not a Nintendo fan site, people post news and other information about all three consoles. Its just that the Wii has become the dominant one in all major territories. There are PLENTY of threads about killzone 2, burnout paradise, mass effect etc.

This is not a Nintendo fan site, people post news and other information about all three consoles. Its just that the Wii has become the dominant one in all major territories. There are PLENTY of threads about killzone 2, burnout paradise, mass effect etc.

Why, exactly, do any of us still try to argue with Crazzyman? He's quite clearly determined to believe he is always right against all evidence, and his replies ultimately just end up being a mess of needless bolding, capitalization, and self-gratifying statements. His arguments can be summed up to a one as "because I say so". He's the VG Chartz equivalent of a schoolyard bully, begging for attention, and we keep giving it to him by rising to his bait. I suggest we ignore the sharky one.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

This was resolved in a PM between Crazzy and I. Locking.