By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Recieved my copy of Lost Odyssey!

Yay you!!

I'm soo proud of your achievement!!

Around the Network

About the review from gamespy.

I played the game now for +25 hours and I have to say that I never got annoyed until now by the loading times. I have less problems with them than I had with them in oblivion. I really got frustrated some times in that game by the loading times to go into a shop and out.

I have only 2 times experienced framedrops for 30s in this game (played +25 hours) and they're less annoying than in Mass Effect or Oblivion.
About the camera in the game it works solid never got any troubles with it untill now.

So I don't really know what their problem is with the loading times and technical issues!

[

Im just in love with the game. Would I purchase a 360 JUST to play this game? Thats a borderline decision. But I would DEFINITELY buy a 360 to play it if I'd been looking at other games as well. By my own definition, this game is not AAA, it will not make an average score of 90%+. But it is VERY VERY good, and is one of the best gaming experiences I have ever had so far.

Here's hoping for a great ending!!!

You played it yet stickball?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

No. I did not import it to the USA. It comes out on the 12th. I might buy it day-1 if I can afford it (I can afford it, sure, but I have very little time to play games and still have a huge backlog on games). But I do want it, and will play it as soon as possible.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

I didn't import it, it came out on the 7th here in Aus (but the street date was broken by two days anyway). It doesn't have the technical issues of the japanese one, so far.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

1 more day!

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!