By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Recieved my copy of Lost Odyssey!

libellule said:
""Crazzyman there is no reason to think that the minor Japan slowdowns that Famitsu didn't think were an issue when they gave the game 90% haven been taken care of in America.""

==> actually Famitsu review mean NOTHING

And about LO,
it seems the PAL/NA version are different from the flawed japanese version
the game needed it.

Well I may be playing the "flawed japanese version" of the game, but it's still pretty damn good!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Really appreciate the hands on info starcraft. I really enjoyed blue dragon and I just love rpgs so going to have to add this to my collection. If anything I want to support the makers of rpgs so they keep making them. People complain and whine about 5-8 hour games should be greatful games with 20+ hours are still being made for us who really enjoy a nice long story. These games are worth their $60. Best thing about it similar to blue dragon is I don't have to wait years to play rpgs on the 360 :). Yeah I took a shot at the ps3 so shoot me heh

I was going to get this for my PC. I just don't like the fact that I have to buy a new vid card to play it... :(

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I'll be interested in your full review. I am not sure if I want to get this game or not. It's got my interest, but not enough interest yet to buy, when I already have 15 games I'm trying to get too, heh.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
I was buying the original posters comments until I saw his profile...not many RPGs in there or much else besides FPS.....

He has regularly posted his experiences with at least two Xbox RPG's prior to this one.  If you have a genuine interest in this game then listen to what he has to say.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

WOW.... I agree with some former posters that it takes the game about 6-7 hours to really ramp up the main story, but its starting to get really awesome. But by far the best part of the game is the dream sequences. I've never cried because of a video game, but I just came the closest I've been to tears since Zelda: Orcarina of Time. Some parts of this game are just so deep and touching. This is my first ever JRPG experience and it is magical so far. Nearing the end of disc one.........

I just watched the GT review, they really liked it, it got an 8.8. From each video i see i just want to play this game more and more. Thanks for all the info on the game so far guys, keep it coming.

Just had the first disc change. It was very easy and happened at an appropriate story break. Some of the bosses are nice and challenging without dumping on you too much. Love the ring system.