By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Believe GT6 Will Score 92-94 At Metacritic. And You?

Tagged games:

Upper 80s slightly better then GT5.

Around the Network

I do not think so, reviewers are slightly harsher and it will release at the same time as 2 next gen racers.

88-94
I really enjoyed gt5, though I found the selection of standard cars a bit baffling. Why is there a need for so many skylines? Is this in all gt's, I'm not sure since I only played the 2nd and fifth games. They need to have more premium cars too and fix the shadows. They were just plain annoying. Still, I thought gt5 was a really good game though.

Farsala said:
I do not think so, reviewers are slightly harsher and it will release at the same time as 2 next gen racers.

I think it will be over these two next gen racers.

GT5 was underated because all the expactations behind it.

BloodyRain said:
88-94
I really enjoyed gt5, though I found the selection of standard cars a bit baffling. Why is there a need for so many skylines? Is this in all gt's, I'm not sure sine I only played the 2nd and fifth games. They need to have more premium cars too and fix the shadows. They were just plain annoying. Still, I thought gt5 was a really good game though.

That is a issue but you know every skyline car drives different each other... that the reason to have so many skylines or any other car in the game... the driving is difference for each car version trying to be close to real life.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
BloodyRain said:
88-94
I really enjoyed gt5, though I found the selection of standard cars a bit baffling. Why is there a need for so many skylines? Is this in all gt's, I'm not sure sine I only played the 2nd and fifth games. They need to have more premium cars too and fix the shadows. They were just plain annoying. Still, I thought gt5 was a really good game though.

That is a issue but you know every skyline car drives different each other... that the reason to have so many skylines or any other car in the game... the driving is difference for each car version trying to be close to real life.

Fair point, but I really think they should cut back on the sheer amount. I'm not really sure if people actually use them for very long in game either. I guess it's nice for people who want a particular model. When I was playing gt5, I mainly used the premium cars.

BloodyRain said:

88-94
I really enjoyed gt5, though I found the selection of standard cars a bit baffling. Why is there a need for so many skylines? Is this in all gt's, I'm not sure since I only played the 2nd and fifth games. They need to have more premium cars too and fix the shadows. They were just plain annoying. Still, I thought gt5 was a really good game though.

Well not all of them have as many Skylines but GT4 is pretty close with 60+.

Just to people know GT6 will have all the cars present in GT5 (some of them converted to Premium) plus 100+ new Premiums not found in GT5.

PD will release new Premiums cars every month trough DLC.

I predict 89 like GT4, maybe 90. But the higher the better :)

Make it more interesting.......bet it will score higher then Forza 5 :)

Now thats a mans bet. I'd take you on with that.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.