By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which game are you more excited about? TLoU or GTA?

The Last of us. Never been a GTA fan to be honest. Number 4 was one of the worst games i have ever tried to play.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

TLOU, because media blackout. Still massive hype for GTA though

Honestly?
Neither. Never been a fan of GTA series,
and i was excited about The last of us until they revealed it was just another 'survival horror zombie game'
Very bored of that genre and i would rather save my money for Watch Dogs

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

GTA V, I couldn't more excited about that game

I am very excited about the Last of Us, but GTA V is much more my type of game. Last of Us is going to be good, but a bit depressing, GTA will clearly be far more fun

The Last of Us of course!!! but i'm excited for GTA 5 too.

Around the Network
archbrix said:
binary solo said:
Not gonna answer until you put a poll into the thread.

Here you go, since this question was basically already asked months ago:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=154284&page=1

In which case this thread should be locked and people should be redirected to that one.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

GTA V for me. The Last of Us looks good, but it could still disappoint (unlikely). In addition, TLoU won't be a particularly meaty experience when compared to GTA from what I've heard. In comparison, GTA (pre-IV) is one of my favourite franchises and the chance to play a completely new game with completely new mechanics in the series after so long is something very little can top.

That's not to say I'm not pumped for TLoU, though. Will be getting day 1!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

the only games (yet to be released) that i'm excited for and planning on buying are The Last Of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, Rain, Puppeteer, Killzone: mercenary and Tearaway. sorry GTA gets no love for me since its not my kind of game to begin with.

The Last of Us for me personally
It will be a much bigger milestone for gaming and a complete new experience and of course Naughty Dog.

The Last of Us. i love rockstar but i didnt for some reason GTA doesnt appeal to me anymore.