By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which European country are you?

Tagged games:

Player1x3 said:

Hahaha lol. It was kinda similar here in Serbia lol.

Thats what they get for not listening to the public and the majority (I assume Georgians were also against having a parade)

Real funny. Kind of reminds me them black people fighting for their rights and shit a few decades ago and ignoring the majority. Fools.lol.

(sarcasm)

Around the Network
mai said:
Lafiel said:
Player1x3 said:

Thats what they get for not listening to the public and the majority (I assume Georgians were also against having a parade)

o_O wow, humanity is fucked

No, only gayropeans.

What does that even mean?

Belgium. Well then...

This is the true definition of owning.

From Portugal, living in England, got Iceland.

naruball said:
Player1x3 said:

Real funny. Kind of reminds me them black people fighting for their rights and shit a few decades ago and ignoring the majority. Fools.lol.

(sarcasm)

Im sorry, i wasn't aware gay people were sexually segregated by law which caused them numeroueconomic, educational, and career disadvantages. Oh whait, that's not the case? They just wanted to go around town half naked with their cross-dressing costumes, promoting their shoving their sexual innuendo down everyone's throats, provoking people and offending the church ? Yup...

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

Around the Network

WTF? I got Bulgaria!

Sweden.

Funny cause Finland is my favorite european country when it comes to values and political views. Sweden is as close to Finland as it can get :P

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Player1x3 said:
naruball said:
Player1x3 said:

(sarcasm)

Im sorry, i wasn't aware gay people were sexually segregated by law which caused them numeroueconomic, educational, and career disadvantages. Oh whait, that's not the case? They just wanted to go around town half naked with their cross-dressing costumes, promoting their shoving their sexual innuendo down everyone's throats, provoking people and offending the church ? Yup...

your complete lack of empathy and general "lol, they had it comming" attitude when confronted with a video that showed  (innocent) people that were attacked by an angry mob of hundreds of people was highly disturbing to me

I'm probably slightly homophobic myself, but what you were showing was de-humanization, which is just freaking horrible

Player1x3 said:
naruball said:
Player1x3 said:

(sarcasm)

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what's going on. This is pointless; good day to you, sir.

Iceland... i don't know anything about Iceland other than being the home of the alright pezus...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4