By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brawl Dojo updates will continue for another 2 months

@loadedstatement

haha i would have like...an orgasm if that happened... (maybe...)

you think there might be a hot coffe scandal or w/e it was called
(the nudity in GTA)???? lol i hope zelda on peach action?! giggidy lol

dont ban me :/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network

I expected for the actualizations in Smash Dojo, maybe say secret characters and secret stages

In a perfect world, that would mean Europe is getting Brawl within the next two months. I'll be extremely relieved if we get it as early as Q2. =/

I wonder if there's anything about the game that they've actually managed to keep hidden all this time...

That leaked character screen looks pretty much full, and Final Smashes would only take a couple of updates...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Who knows, they're a bunch of creative people behind this game they might find a way to keep it secret, I mean those people that "scanned the disc" didn't find Wolf or they wouldn't have said there were only 34 characters in the game, but the big thing for me is quality media on the site and maybe something here and there that people might have missed.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000